i never thought it would happen agian....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 3, 2005
Mummy said:
ya fuck you new yorkers, stick to your camron dipshit records and your bs sampled mixtapes
that's original. not everyone on the east coast listens to east coast rappers all the time. besides, i'm sure tech doesn't want any of the dollars that circulate through the east coast, they're not worth as much as west coast dollars, more like canadian.

Apr 21, 2003
hahaha that show was a joke lol b2k

fuck ya dean! i was gonna myspace ya and tell ya to get ur ass down here!

fuck ya. ima take that friday off...we can go out and drink before the show that afternoon while the boys set up!

:)

Apr 21, 2003
^^lol i guess we'll find out.

should be fun...wichita is wichita...but its fun if ya make it that way.

you know their sched yet? do they got to leave early the next morning? or can ya'll go out afterwards?

Apr 21, 2003
HAHAHA

yes jose, you went to one...but out of the 40 or so i've been too i haven't seen ya....soo ima go with see ya at the next kc show!!

but you should come down!

and dena okc is 2.5 hours away from wichita, we might go to that one too...depends if that friday is a payday or not...lol

arn't you excited that you get to meet the infamous drdrew

lol

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
dean!allmighty! said:
We may be grabbin ass as well...

Watch yo ass man...lol

hey as long as...ahhhhh..
nevermind.

but uh...U never know. I was really hopin to see your Stacie...but you let me down....damn damn damn.

I guess you'll have to wait another 4 more years.haha