I need rappers for my new comp!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 27, 2002
just what the bay needs.....another compilation.....IMO these comp ideas are old and tired.......been done to death......Who is this comp distributed through and who do you have on it so far?....wHAT TYPE OF ROYALTIES CAN THE ARTIST EXPECT? ....Whos handling the Publishing.....What type of ditribution deal do you have set?......Are you incorporated?......What previous releases have you put out? How many units did that sell (soundscan)? What type of promo material do you have planned......What is the age market this comp is aimed at?....What makes your comp different from the 876 other that are on the shelf now?

just a few questions

Apr 25, 2002
C'mon, compilations are wack. I would suggest you just stick with high school for right now, girls will still like you even if you dont have a compilation out homie....

shadow

May 20, 2002
STOP KNOCKIN ANOTHER MUTHAFUCKAZ HUSTLE. DON'T BUY IT IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT. IT'S JUST THAT SIMPLE. NO HATERS ALLOWED ON BART OR THE SICCNESS. THIS IS FOR NETWORKIN PURPOSES HOMIE.

MR. C

May 2, 2002
www.westsiderap.com
Exactly, don't knock another folx hustle. But fa real, dude's gotta come a lil different than the way he did. He gots 8 posts under his belt, ain't no one knowin who he is and he trnya get folx on his project without givin any info bout himself.

Killa V: Let folx on here know a lil more bout ya and your plans and then see what happens. Good luck homie.

Later!!