I need ideas from y'all ?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
He's a beast, way better without moonie, he been buzzin since game diss and durk track but did he put out anything new?
moonie kinda sucked imo count would always body him on every song ...i mean is moonie did his thing solo he wouldnt be that bad. but im sayin he could never see count on the verses.

i just think if fresh reached out and did some real chi shit while chi is poppin and hot with one of the most real niggas verbally/lyriclaly it would be a great look. i dont even wanna mention no one else and i got like 40 other people i can mention for freshto work with.

and shout out to my nigga tower @ shabang i see you brotha link up with me on that art.

Last edited:
Mar 18, 2008
How much for ah beat? My name is Ugly Nigga...you probably have never heard of me (not being sarcastic) but it seems you have a large amount of people who are aware of your work...I'd like to get on your platform and see where it takes me. So by purchasing a beat with your signature seems like a worth wild investment. My number is 510-927-5333 Ugly Nigga or inbox your contact and I will get at you.

Mr Ceza

Xplosive Magazine
Jul 10, 2002
Make a "Tonite Show" "Talent Show" series. Where you can headline it with a Bigger name and put newer or younger artists as talented competitors. Then let the ppl say who is the dopest each tape/album. Use the headliner as the direction or genre of Hip Hop you go in. Example 'Tonite Show Starring Yukmouth featuring up and coming semi established artists songs produced by you. Headliner shouldn't know them or work with all of them personally. Make new collabo scenerios and music that would have never happened if it weren't for DJ FRESH! If you need any help, I'm down.

Mr Ceza
1 WORLD MAGAZINE
1worldmag.com
instagram/1worldmagazine
facebook/1worldmagazine

Jun 5, 2004
Make a "Tonite Show" "Talent Show" series. Where you can headline it with a Bigger name and put newer or younger artists as talented competitors. Then let the ppl say who is the dopest each tape/album. Use the headliner as the direction or genre of Hip Hop you go in. Example 'Tonite Show Starring Yukmouth featuring up and coming semi established artists songs produced by you. Headliner shouldn't know them or work with all of them personally. Make new collabo scenerios and music that would have never happened if it weren't for DJ FRESH! If you need any help, I'm down.

Mr Ceza
1 WORLD MAGAZINE
1worldmag.com
instagram/1worldmagazine
facebook/1worldmagazine
Wouldnt that just make it another album with too many features? ...Who are nobodies and who have no chemistry with the main artist...

I like hearing semi-established artists too but i think they should at least be established enough to do their own thing without the Uncle Yukmouth stamp of approval