I NEED HELP HERE @ STRANGE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2006
JLMACN said:
haha..

Fuckin Honkey...i meant Wager.

oops.

Racism still isn't funny JL. Swick, how can you ban people who just talk a lot of shit, but not ban people like JL who repeatedly use the term "Honkey", refer to white people as evil, and preach purity of his race (just do a search for jlmacn's posts with the word "white" in them and peruse). Dude is straight up racist. That's fine. But we don't have to tolerate it around here do we?

I know this one was mostly sarcastic, but still. I'm not dropping racial slurs in my posts nor is anybody else here.

j.p.

Sicc OG
Jun 29, 2005
nonlinear said:
Racism still isn't funny JL. Swick, how can you ban people who just talk a lot of shit, but not ban people like JL who repeatedly use the term "Honkey", refer to white people as evil, and preach purity of his race (just do a search for jlmacn's posts with the word "white" in them and peruse). Dude is straight up racist. That's fine. But we don't have to tolerate it around here do we?

I know this one was mostly sarcastic, but still. I'm not dropping racial slurs in my posts nor is anybody else here.
JL ISNT RACIST

Aug 21, 2002
There should be a slander for all HUMANS to share alike... Like Higger, or Hegro... I dunno... Maybe aliens have something up their sleeve that none of us aint heard!

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
nonlinear said:

Yea look at my posts Swick..

you love to browse all 9000 of them...go at it. :cool:

nonlinear you fucking Honkey trailor trash piece of shit. I will never get banned from the siccness you fucking cracker. Let me be...

Jan 26, 2006
Don't even speak to me I've done my doing. I go in chatrooms all the time on paltalk and play Tech N9ne. Some people won't hear it, I dunno why ... most of the ones on there are really really really hooked to that... LET YOUR CHAIN HANG LOW BLING BLING ICE MUSIC... <sigh>

I bump the shit in half-life servers and get kicked all the time :p ahha

Aug 21, 2002
JasonM said:
Don't even speak to me I've done my doing. I go in chatrooms all the time on paltalk and play Tech N9ne. Some people won't hear it, I dunno why ... most of the ones on there are really really really hooked to that... LET YOUR CHAIN HANG LOW BLING BLING ICE MUSIC... <sigh>

I bump the shit in half-life servers and get kicked all the time :p ahha
Man, as you know... The younger the generations, the simpler they get. They want surface music and "What I wanna act like next" music... Songs with shit like, "I got 24's on my ride and a fat ass chain..." Those kids that aint never had a job, a car, or any type of responsibility, still live with they mamas, and dream of having that because they think its cool so they go purchase the knock-offs and look twice as stupid as the person with the real junk draped on them, but their conscious really doesnt let them give a fuck!

But a lyrical, deep-ass verse from a Tech N9ne song would drive them crazy because they arent used to thinking! Thats why generations are getting dumber and dumber by the years. I graduated in 98', shit was a lot different than it is, have you been in a H.S. these days, O.M.G. them kids are so ridiculous and all they think about it Yung Joc and the hottest new slogan! Aint there to learn anymore!!!

Sep 26, 2002
MasZive said:
But a lyrical, deep-ass verse from a Tech N9ne song would drive them crazy because they arent used to thinking! Thats why generations are getting dumber and dumber by the years. I graduated in 98', shit was a lot different than it is,
but you have to admit Bout Ta Bubble is just the type of song they might like. it's not deep in any way. it's just a party song saying .. well... i'm bout to bubble

it's still a great ass track

Dec 5, 2005
MasZive said:
Man, as you know... The younger the generations, the simpler they get. They want surface music and "What I wanna act like next" music... Songs with shit like, "I got 24's on my ride and a fat ass chain..." Those kids that aint never had a job, a car, or any type of responsibility, still live with they mamas, and dream of having that because they think its cool so they go purchase the knock-offs and look twice as stupid as the person with the real junk draped on them, but their conscious really doesnt let them give a fuck!

But a lyrical, deep-ass verse from a Tech N9ne song would drive them crazy because they arent used to thinking! Thats why generations are getting dumber and dumber by the years. I graduated in 98', shit was a lot different than it is, have you been in a H.S. these days, O.M.G. them kids are so ridiculous and all they think about it Yung Joc and the hottest new slogan! Aint there to learn anymore!!!

wow.. you just fucking BLEW my mind.. i honestly didnt think anyone ever thought like that. AMEN!

Aug 8, 2005
www.myspace.com
DougN9ne said:
wow.. you just fucking BLEW my mind.. i honestly didnt think anyone ever thought like that. AMEN!
get off his nuts hahaha im j/p, man my younger sublings 2 r 15 one is 13 and one is 5, loove tech, the 5 year old loved him first but they all like bout ta bubble one of em just said tech was gay like 2 months ago hahah but yeh they love him now so i think if they can like em more people will to

CyrusTheVirus

thats just my ghost
Oct 31, 2002
legendary
MasZive said:

on point as usual. I would definitely agree coming from 97' that kids are fucking stupid now-a-days. It seems to me that nobody thinks for themselves anymore and this has bred a huge amount of weak minded youth that can be manipulated into craving that next slogan from yung joc. Furthermore the followers are closed minded when it comes to accepting anything outside the norm. To get thier personal opinion you would have to conduct a poll of the highschool trendsetters. Songs that have substance are too much for these people to process and so they hate on it because they can't understand it.
Knowledge is power so wake up the weaklings

Jan 23, 2006
CyrusTheVirus said:
It's about to happen and when the high school shepards start bumping the n9ne.... the sheep won't be far behind.
This already took place at my school. And you know what there are alot of fucking idiots in high school now-a-days. But you know what there are a select few that mature and look at things differently and appreciate underground music. Personally, I dont give a fuck about the radio and all of the cars, bitches, and bling. I just like to hear tight songs with a sicc ass beat and with creative and smart lyricism.:classic:

Oct 9, 2002
nonlinear said:

JL has hooked me up with all kinda cd's and shit over the past few years and always been cool as can be... did you ever think that perhaps he isnt racist and that he just doesnt like you!?