I NEED HELP HERE @ STRANGE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 16, 2002
SO WHAT INEED IS MORE PEOPLE TO HIT UP THIS WHOLE CITY WITH FLYERS ,POSTERS , SAMPLERS AND WHAT EVER COMES WITH PROMOTING THIS NEW RELEASE OF EVERREADY (the religion) IM TALKIN BOUT SHOWIN UP AT CHIEFS GAMES WITH TECH PICKET SIGNS AND SNIP CDS AND EVERTHING. I ALREADY HAVE A SMALL TEAM OF CATS AND ALSO A GROUP OF BEAUTIFUL CHICKS HELPING ME THUS FAR BUT I COULD USE ALOT MORE B4 STREET DATE NOV.7TH. HOLLA AT ME AND TRAV AT 816 2294700 OR EMAIL [email protected] HIT US UP NOW PLEASE. TECH N9NE

Jan 28, 2005
the chiefs game is a great idea, hadn't thought of that, as obvious as it is. we're rollin for you tech, i'm spreading it all over my campus

Aug 13, 2006
We're holdin it down in Utah too, I only have a few samplers left so if you all have any extra at the Utah show maybe I can grab some more.... people are comin up and calling me asking for them! haha

Aug 21, 2002
The only way for me to do it Tech, is to lemme get that Jersey with the 9 on it and I will. Man, just call a nigga and lemme know when yall gonna be there and its a done deal... Hahahaaaa!

Apr 21, 2003
lol its cool. i'm just surprised i havn't gotten it yet...

i've been to like 30 concerts and been promoting for ya for like 5 years.

you know drdrew from wichita right?? well i'm his girl from wichita!

Aug 27, 2004
Me and ChuckTaylor5150 got it on lock out here in Hawaii. Fuck them concert promoters. Im really diggin' that line in Riot Maker tho. Shit is on point. I was wondering why yall havent came out here yet.

Aug 15, 2006
MasZive said:
The only way for me to do it Tech, is to lemme get that Jersey with the 9 on it and I will. Man, just call a nigga and lemme know when yall gonna be there and its a done deal... Hahahaaaa!

Everyone be wantin tha 9 jersey. haha. 400 bones and its yours playa, he'll tell you like everyone else. [including me] lolol. Tech, you already know im spreadin the KC shit all over CALI like the muhhfuggin plague, and that shit aint nuttin to a boss! Mad luv 4 yhall.

and.. nina, you know if I was there I'd go wearin nuttin but your name and the strange symbol painted on my tits and ass. YES I SAID IT!!!! Bitches..

*my boy price wrote this*

Aug 15, 2006
K3status said:
and.. nina, you know if I was there I'd go wearin nuttin but your name and the strange symbol painted on my tits and ass. YES I SAID IT!!!! Bitches..
WOWW.. Okay, for those who know me personally, you know i dont talk like that. I walked away from my computer and my friend decided to be a krazy fool. hahaha.. pretty funny shit though, i must say. However, it looks far too much like a dude talkin' so cmon' price. I do support my boys though.. forever that! Carry on..