I musta been real high last night...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 3, 2006
yeah i actually enjoyed raw last night too, taht shit was funny with chris masters lol...but cena isnt funny at all to me

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
Even cena was making me laugh last night, jericho had me rollin too. Jamie Noble got fucking demolished, he sold me if he really didn't get hurt. I actually felt bad for him, dude looked like he was in some serious pain. That Celtic Warrior mutherfucker is a monster

Oct 3, 2006
LOL did u hear that guy in the crowd hella laugh and talk shit to noble while he was gettin his ass beat? it was right after he got powerbombed on the mat outside the ring..u can hella hear him yell and laugh" GET OUT OF HERE!" HAHAHHAHA" " YOUR A BUM!" HAHAHAHHAA YOU SUCK!" LMAO

Oct 3, 2006
i hope this isnt a way for jamie noble being written out for good....i hope they make him come back later and fuck shit up against sheamus or sumthin he has alotta potential, along with jimmy wang yang...idk why they keep pushin these guys down

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
i hope this isnt a way for jamie noble being written out for good....i hope they make him come back later and fuck shit up against sheamus or sumthin he has alotta potential, along with jimmy wang yang...idk why they keep pushin these guys down
Cause of their size, the only small guy they'll ever push is Rey Mysterio and even his pushes are limited. It's bullshit. Look what happened with Brian Kendrick, he went from a WWE Championship scramble in a PPV Main Event to fired within 6 months. They hate on the little folks.

Oct 3, 2006
Cause of their size, the only small guy they'll ever push is Rey Mysterio and even his pushes are limited. It's bullshit. Look what happened with Brian Kendrick, he went from a WWE Championship scramble in a PPV Main Event to fired within 6 months. They hate on the little folks.
and hornswoggle...this mutherfucker makes me wanna look at myself in the mirror and slap myself for still watchin this bullshit lol

Jun 9, 2007
LOL @ Brian Kendrick in SD vs Raw 2010, his involvement with Mickie James in her road to Wrestlemania is pretty funny.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
dont tell me they fired the kendrick, vince does hate on the little guys. He needs to create another light heavyweight division and cycle the belt around all the shows.