i might be fighting one of my friends 2morro

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 13, 2007
www.myspace.com
Sicc Dawg said:
you've learned your lesson's lil dan? well what the fuck happened? did you fuck dude up?
naw i learned 2.

1. dont let some skinny ass white boy punk on me.

2. dont share it w/ siccness lol. but imma have to take that one back cuz it was funny n shit, but then ppl started to get rascist n shit but that part died down a bit. it was a good laugh especially those 'moves' (ramadan roundhouse, haji headbutt) HAHAHAHHAHAHAH

but if i ever get ina fight with that guy, i'll try 2 tape it

Oct 5, 2004
wait wait wait... hold up... so outta all these 60 fuckin pages of straight comedy you didnt even bang it up with this dude? you constantly complainin about bein treated like a bitch... an then you dont even fuck this dude up... stop complainin about bein a bitch cuz when it boils down to it pimp.. thats exactly what you fuckin are

dudes hella racist towards you but at the same time hes your boy? fuck that.. murk that fool.. but instead you come on the internet an bitch about it like a woman.. shut the fuck up an handle yours

May 7, 2002
Lil Dan said:
also, fo real, someone called the police on tha siccness. what happenned? anyone wanna fill me up on this?
A cop-in-training was a siccness member. His name is J-Boeg. I actually thought dude was pretty funny, but a lot of folks on here did not like him because, well... he wants to be a cop. He was banned multiple times and nolonger posts here.

He was so hated on the siccness that the new lingo for cops became "boegs" or "j-boegs".

So whenever you see someone on here talkin about the boegs, now you know what they mean.

You're welcome..

Mar 17, 2006
5ive1en said:
A cop-in-training was a siccness member. His name is J-Boeg. I actually thought dude was pretty funny, but a lot of folks on here did not like him because, well... he wants to be a cop. He was banned multiple times and nolonger posts here.

He was so hated on the siccness that the new lingo for cops became "boegs" or "j-boegs".

So whenever you see someone on here talkin about the boegs, now you know what they mean.

You're welcome..
hes talkin about that fag Mr.MIGGS who actually called his buddy paul walker internet PD, on the siccness

Apr 18, 2006
oh shit! mr. miggs...wasnt he dissin e-40 or sumthin like that.. i remember reading all that shit before i had an account a while back..

Status
Not open for further replies.