i might be fighting one of my friends 2morro

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 23, 2006
tip to lil dan:

i wouldnt say anything cause then we r just gonna go back to you...cause redrum isnt bein funny anymore...so id watch out...but u can do whatever u want cause i dont want you to get heated and get all crazy...

C

CcytzO_Loc

LurccH918 said:
Lil dan ur in the clear its ok, we found someone lamer than you, u can even join in on the roasting
^hahaha....yeah until dan makes his "im about to fucc this girl tommorow" thread....then comes bacc 2 days later to tell us he chiccened out.....

1OLB4

Sicc OG
Aug 19, 2006
GODDAMNIT LIL DAN WHERE U AT? SOME OF THESE GUYS ALMOST SAVED THIS BUT THA STORYS U GOT ARE FAR MORE CALCULATED .

May 7, 2002
CcytzO_Loc said:
^hahaha....yeah until dan makes his "im about to fucc this girl tommorow" thread....then comes bacc 2 days later to tell us he chiccened out.....

HAHAHAHAHA!!!

Ccytzo Loc, you're a funny ass dude. Even if you do have a small bitch.

HAHAHA... I had to take the cheap shot!

C

CcytzO_Loc

5ive1en said:
HAHAHAHAHA!!!

Ccytzo Loc, you're a funny ass dude. Even if you do have a small bitch.

HAHAHA... I had to take the cheap shot!
i aint made at ya bruh.....

but i keep tryin to tell yall it wasnt my bitch that was small it was that bitch had a big head....ermm:

Apr 13, 2007
www.myspace.com
Rasan said:
what in the hell happened to this thread?!
lil dan must be pissed!

nah its all good. im still here

LOL the ending got pretty damn funny.

and yea i kno, ive learned my lessons...

heh im thinkin bout taking a pic of that gate y'all be talkin bout hahah

lol about the "i wanna fuck this girl, but im too scared"hahahah

heh when i got another story. i'll for sure tell u guys cuz y'all enjoy it so much.

also, fo real, someone called the police on tha siccness. what happenned? anyone wanna fill me up on this?

Status
Not open for further replies.