I know this has been stated one million times but Rob Lo is a beast!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 25, 2003
and with that said there are a few things i'd like to know............

what was the first album he worked on?
who are some of his production influences?

This Movement Union album is filthy!

Oct 25, 2003
Ra$an said:
i think the first production i ever seen him do was abeat or two f the first mob figaz album...
but he really shined on the jacka album,
and on that camp mob figaz comp
good looks mayne...........

hopefully the manager that posts here sees this thread and replies........

Sep 18, 2002
www.thejacka.com
I dont want to get into it too much, but you aint lying...Rob has proved himself as a dope ass versatile producer. It sucks he is here in the bay where its hard to get credit, but he is finally getting what he deserves. If he was in NY he would have already been established worldwide. Look for Rob Lo to make a BIG move in 2006...a major production deal is already in the works...so all yall out there who been getting deals from Rob for beats forget about it cause its no longer in the cards.

Dec 3, 2004
www.ap9online.com
he's one of my favs at the moment and i would love to have him do a track or two for our new rob base album. rob has sold 10 million records, and i've turned him on to rob lo production. he digs him. i'm still waitin to peep that rob lo movement album, i hear its slap all the way thru.

Dec 3, 2004
www.ap9online.com
Ra$an said:
wow pimp i am surprised you have not heard the rob lo album yet..you usually hear all the mob figaz shit ahead of time! whats goin on?! :)
rob lo could easily produce for dip set...hell anybody in the rap game
lol, they were gonna shoot me one but i think they forgot ol dj pimp was rob lo's biggest fan. i check the mailbox everyday. if it aint here soon i'll cop it online. everyone tells me its a dope ass album.
since i have all the hottest producers in the bay on my team, i was sleepin on rob lo, but after listening to him for some time now, i really do think hes one of the best inside and outside the bay. he's very gifted and quite unique.

ScoSaSSiNeSS

Artist Records
Apr 1, 2003
www.thejacka.com
dj pimp said:
lol, they were gonna shoot me one but i think they forgot ol dj pimp was rob lo's biggest fan. i check the mailbox everyday. if it aint here soon i'll cop it online. everyone tells me its a dope ass album.
since i have all the hottest producers in the bay on my team, i was sleepin on rob lo, but after listening to him for some time now, i really do think hes one of the best inside and outside the bay. he's very gifted and quite unique.

yo...I did have somethin for you too when i was out there in ny summertime, lol. Shoot me your address and I'll send you one.

Oct 25, 2003
Ra$an said:
wow pimp i am surprised you have not heard the rob lo album yet..you usually hear all the mob figaz shit ahead of time! whats goin on?! :)
rob lo could easily produce for dip set...hell anybody in the rap game
you ain't lying mayne,he does kind of sound like the Heatmakerz(Dipset's old production team)but Rob's sound is more advanced,he has intricate sounds that takes a few listens to appreciate........

good looks for replyin frank,do you know some of the producers Rob feels,past or present?