I KNEW IT FLAME

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
AND SAME WIT U KROW GET OFF THE NUTS ALREADY.. BOTH U BITCHES WOULD PROBABLY FIGHT OVER THE CUP
Flamer if you were on the outside looking in you'd be clowning to,do you ever look in the mirror and just be like am I serious?it's not kuz your a tight rapper and your making major moves,it's not kuz your a factor in the game,you just give off this "pick on me"vibe like a wounded animal,and I'm like a hungry lion when you post I have to attack.

Oct 26, 2007
www.myspace.com
FLAME, WHATS THIS WHOLE THING ABOUT YOU IN THE 559? LOL, WHY WONT YOU ADDRESS THAT HOMO.
If you searched this forum enough u would see that he later went back on that statement once I presented truth to him about what really went down over there and who it really involved. I told him to check wit the homies that were there that night and he did and found out it wasn't about me but ain't nobody trying to show that part and I don't got that much time on my hands like these nerds do to find it on here