I Just Want To Take This Time To..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 29, 2007
say R.I.P to my lil nigga Isaac Brott who died in a car crash yestarday due to drinking and driving even tho he was not the one driving. I also knew the driver and some of the passengers and my prayers are with you guys. It didnt have to happen like this and it makes you realize and value somebodies friendship even more cause you'll never know when they wont be here anymore.

R.I.P lil homie

http://http://www.marinij.com/ci_16104303?source=most_viewed

Heres an article if anyones interested

Mar 23, 2004
everybody gets pissed off when they get dui's or have to sit in a check point tho. R.I.P to your folks, i never understood the whole drinking&driving shit.

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
Man, I hate to hear that breh. Keep your head up.

My lil sister was supposed to go out with a group of friends on Halloween a few years ago and decided not to go. They got in a crazy car wreck and all burned to death. I thank God I still have her here. Don't drink and drive or if you're sober, don't let them drink and drive. Stay up

Jun 5, 2004
RIP

I CRASHED MY SHIT DRUNK DRIVING TWICE... ONCE WITH A CAR FULL OF PEOPLE, MY LIL BROS BACK WAS FUCKED UP FOR A MINUTE. I FELT LIKE SUCH A PIECE OF SHIT FOR ALL THAT, DONT FUCKIN DRINK N DRIVE IT IS NOT WORTH IT. MY LIL BRO RECENTLY GOT A DUI, JUST WENT TO COURT LAST WEEK AND HE GOT HIS L'S SUSPENDED FOR 3 YEARS AND A FAT FINE, DUI CLASSES ALL THAT.

IVE ALSO HAD A GOOD FRIEND DIE LIKE THAT. IM GLAD I QUIT DRINKING. NOW I TOLD EVERY ONE OF MY FRIENDS THAT IF THEY EVER GET TOO DRUNK TO DRIVE HOMME TO JUST LEAVE THEIR CAR THERE AND I WILL PICK EM UP. DONT MATTER WHAT TIME OR WHERE.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
It takes a man to admit they cant handle the poisen that is the sauce..its easier said than done to not drink and drive. Shits crazy breh. Rest in piece to your peoples breh. There is nothing cool about dui. Nothing.