I JUST GOT THE NEW C-BO ALBUM!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 22, 2002
www.theregime.cjb.net
^^
I don't like the album cuz of the beats. They really DON'T appeal to me. There are no beats that are just tight as fuck. None of them make me want to bump them in the ride or even bump my head to em. Maybe only 2-3 of em.
Bo's rhymes are hot but his flow isn't at its best.
He'd always go completely crazy on tracks, here's it's dull for C-BO's standards. It's still a lot better than most out there but C-BO can do 3x better than this.

And Tha Realest came wack as fuck and it's funny that HE's dissing Ja Rule. I mean Ja Rule is a lil bitch nigga biter but Tha Realest dissin him? That's like Hitler callin Charles Manson a murderer.

I was expecting a lot and I think that's why I'm let down. I've always had high standards for BO, cuz he's simply one of the best. It's mostly the beats tho and I'm not feelin his new flow, but that's just preference.

And that's not hatin..

Nov 24, 2002
www.tharealest.com
Chronic said:

And Tha Realest came wack as fuck and it's funny that HE's dissing Ja Rule. I mean Ja Rule is a lil bitch nigga biter but Tha Realest dissin him? That's like Hitler callin Charles Manson a murderer.
Hatin ass. You don't even know the detail between Tha Realest and Ja Rule or C-Bo and Ja Rule. There's a reason why C-Bo is fuckin' with Tha Realest now (and it doesn't just stop with that guest appearance, there's ALOT more where that came from). You know C-Bo better than that, this is one of Pac's road-dawgs you're talking about, he knows better than to just fuck with rappers who diss for no reason.

I HIGHLY suggest you stop speaking unless you know the full story.

Jun 22, 2002
www.theregime.cjb.net
Fact remains tha Tha Realest bites too much from Pac. That's my opinion and even if he had a tight verse, the fact that he's dissin Ja would take away from it.

Listen man ... I didn't know their beef was deeper, I'm guessin on a personal level. Well then why doesn't he address THAT and why does he address the biting? Cuz that's not on a personal level.
I'm not hatin, I can back up most that I say with facts, but I should've kept my mouth shut about the bitin cuz it's out of place, true.

I don't have a problem with Tha Realest dissing Ja. I hate Ja with a passion and I do feel Ja's biting should get addressed. But I also feel that Tha Realest takes so much of Pac's style, that it's incredibly hypocrite for him to even speak on it. If he wants to diss Ja for some shit that went down between them, address THAT and ONLY that.

And I said he came wack cuz I think he did. Tha Realest's got skills, I know he can make tight ass music but not on that track. I don't say people come wack cuz I dislike them. Shit Ja Rule came tight on his last freestyles but I'd still like to whoop his ass.

I have a problem with Tha Realest dissin Ja Rule for BITING, and you gotta respect that. I don't know Tha Realest but from the surface all I see is him biting Pac, and THATS what all the other people are gonna see, the surface. So if he's got a deeper meanin for gettin the same tats as Pac, dissin Mobb Deep in the same way Pac did, talkin like him in interviews etc. then tell me, cuz right now all I see it that.

I wouldn't say SHIT about Tha Realest' biting if he didn't diss Ja for it. So whether or not I know the full story, it doesn't really matter because fact remains he's bein a hypocrite.

If you don't feel that Tha Realest is biting Pac, aight, I'll respect that but if you can't see that OTHERS may see it like that, that's just bein blind.

Drop a line back Enigma. I'm not one of them senseless haters, I got my reasons. But what I said what out of place and I can see that it seems like simple hating.

Peace

Nov 24, 2002
www.tharealest.com
I said it once and I'll say it again, he doesn't have the same tats as Pac. He's said it in interviews, and you can ask C-Bo on the forum if you want to, he'll tell you. They have one tat in the same place and that's M.O.B. (I'll let you guess as to why they both have that tat, and it doesn't mean "Money Over Bitches"), and Tha Realest has a tattoo that says "Heartless", as Pac has the same, but they're in different places.

Face it, he sounds like Pac. That's a simple fact. Pac knew right off the bat that Tha Realest sounded like him. Tha Realest spit at Club 662, Pac heard that and said "say that shit again you sound just like me nigga", and Real spit that shit right back to him and Pac was amazed. That's a fact right there in its own. That right there is what got him to Death Row because PAC liked him!

I do think that Death Row tried to market him as a new 2Pac while Suge was locked up, I will admit that. They even had him claim "Thug Life" in a track which I thought was stupid, I'm not gonna deny that. But man, C-Bo has UTMOST respect for 2Pac and him and Tha Realest are about to do big things together. He wouldn't do it if Real was a straight Pac biter, (Which I know is easy to assume), but C-Bo's smarter than that. Tha Realest never claimed to be Pac in an interview like Pac, never took a Pac song and rapped it verse for verse like Pac, and he writes his own shit.

The rappers in the industry know who Tha Realest is. They would mash on him if Pac biting was a big case in him, but anyone that meets him will know that's a false accusation. Yukmouth is another example....dude disses Pac biters all the time. Tha Realest was featured on Yuk's new album until there was some conflict involving Rap-A-Lot and the shit Tha Realest was addressing on the track (Ja Rule).

Rappers aren't stupid, and it's not like rapping with Tha Realest is gonna get these people money because Tha Realest ain't even a big seller like that yet, his debut album isn't even out. They fuck with him for a reason.

Jun 22, 2002
www.theregime.cjb.net
"I do think that Death Row tried to market him as a new 2Pac while Suge was locked up, I will admit that. They even had him claim "Thug Life" in a track which I thought was stupid, I'm not gonna deny that. But man, C-Bo has UTMOST respect for 2Pac and him and Tha Realest are about to do big things together. He wouldn't do it if Real was a straight Pac biter, (Which I know is easy to assume)"

Yea I feel you. Like you said "but anyone that meets him will know that's a false accusation" and most people don't get that chance.
You gotta understand me on that. For the outside Tha Realest seems like a groupie but you're absolutely right ... Yuk, Bo, B-Legit, E-40 etc. none of them would hang with a fake or a Pac biter.

"I do think that Death Row tried to market him as a new 2Pac while Suge was locked up, I will admit that. They even had him claim "Thug Life" in a track which I thought was stupid, I'm not gonna deny that."

Yea that type of shit. It was like Top Dogg and Tha Realest were Snoop Dogg and Pac. It never seemed like Tha Realest had a problem with that, so peops will assume that he's straight biting, you feel me?

My opinion still stands that he take some shit too far but I feel you and I got a new way of lookin at it.

Peace

Jun 22, 2002
www.theregime.cjb.net
Enigma said:
I'll let you guess as to why they both have that tat, and it doesn't mean "Money Over Bitches"
I always wondered whether or not he really was.
It's kinda conflicting cuz according to Big Syke and Napo, he was gonna be calmin down. Pac's too smart to be pulled into that shit, when it's not mandetory.

How sure are you that he was? I wouldn't take Suge's word as fact. I don't doubt your word, just curious how sure you are of it.

Nov 14, 2002
I GOIN TO GET THAT NEW C-BO TOMORROW!!! I HEARD IT NORTHERN RIDAZ.COM AND IT IS THE NEW C-BO!!!!THE THING ABOUT IT IS,THAT NEW C-BO IS KNOCK!!!YALL REALLY TRIPPIN ON SOME SHIT. IM PICKIN IT UP TOMORROW 4 SHO.

Kyle

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
my first time listening to it i was like 'it's ok' but the second half of the album is where all the tight tracks surface and after givin it a couple more listens the shit is a real good album. i thought it was probably just as good as the 151 album.

Aug 1, 2002
AFTER HEARING ALOT OF KATS GIVING THIS ALBUM A BAD REVIEW. I HAD TO COP THE ALBUM FOR MYSELF AND HEAR IT. THIS IS THE NEW C-BO AND ITS SLAPPIN FO SHO! IM FEELIN IT AND WEEKENDS IS KNOCKIN! YADAMEEN!