I JUST GOT THE NEW C-BO ALBUM!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 13, 2002
probably downloaded it.

its heated though. 151, bo out did him self on this shit. flows is sicc disses are tight hooks are proppa and beats are bangin.

MrWB

Sicc OG
Mar 29, 2003
i like this shit too... I luv we come from.. hustlin... weekends...so fresh...i like gangster... and more.. its a tight album imo..

MrWB

Sicc OG
Mar 29, 2003
oh yeah... I was dissappointed by the track with tha realest.. thas pretty weak imo.. Eastwood on I like... is good, cbo an him go good together..

Jan 24, 2003
this is the best cbo album sence the millinium, this is millinium cbo, and the shit is tight. so get use to it and quit comparing his new shit to his old shit. niggas grow up and really cant spit that shit like they use to because their lives change. money, family, etc.

Oct 16, 2002
Gilroy
yup this new c-bo is sick.......i didnt like tha last c bo album but this one bang'n fa sho....feel'n tha lyrics beatz n everything

and damn realest clowinin ja rule too.....

Jan 24, 2003
c-bo is calling industry niggas out, he starting some shit, but i aint trippin do yo thang bo.

"and if pac didnt like you then me niether" (C-BO)

i love that shit show these niggas that you fo real wit what you sayin, and all these other niggas is really bitches on the mic.

May 16, 2002
dam i dont care what anyone says......this shit is tight! .... ive listened to it once thro so far and i like just about every cut.

May 13, 2002
why did they put "ride til we die" from til my casket drops on the mobfather sampler ?

anyway theres Barely a few tracks worth knockin on mobfather...another dissapointment from bo, i guess once an artist falls off theres no coming back.....fold

TPO-WCM-RECORDS

West Coast Mafia Records
May 12, 2002
www.westcoast-mafia.com
shoot haters, not drugs

who eva dont like it , go buy some britney spears, or the new vanilla ice, take it bac to stor and exchange it cuzz we'll resale it fo sho, cant keep them on shelves. one person not liking it out of 30 aint bad..... sounds a lil suspicious, (haterism) but we gone keep it gansta, we got mo new shit cumin in nov, and january too.... cbo live dvd in sept.