i just felt a fuckin earthquake

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
G

GANGSTAEIGHT

and it's still going on right now

anybody feelin this shit?!?

thats cali for yo ass

Apr 25, 2002
had me stressin for a second. i hate how you feel that shit and as it goes on for a couple seconds you stuck guessin if its finna hit big or not. i hate fuckin earthquakes.

Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
Fuck ya siccmade, blutarski and myself were chilling inside the movies watchin spiderman and shit, when we fuckin felt the ground shaking and we all thought it was the fuckin movie and shit LOLOLOL. Fuckin hella fools were like yellin and scared and shit and BLUTARSKI and SICCMADE and myself were like FUCK THIS MAN WE PAYED GOOD MONEY FOR THIS MOVIE WE STAYIN RIGHT HERE. We headed out after that tight ass movie then we were like, "shit aint no one else seen the EARTHQUAKE EDITION OF SPIDERMAN" lol.

Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
fuckin hella cops on the street after that shit. I wanna know who in santa cruz or the bay area was in the earthquake of 89 I think it was. I know I was. I remember it was the same year the A's played GIANTS at good old CANDLESTICK PARK Crushed hella houses and my grandma lost her roof and got a new one cause of it. Also downtown santa cruz wouldnt look so "REBUILT" if that quake didnt happen cause it took out hella buildings.

Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
FUCK YA lol I was in the theater with my friends and shit and everyone was gettin up sayin EARTHQUAKE and im like shit HELL NAWW IT AINT. SHIT YOU FEAL THAT GIRL, I GOT THE FUCKIN MOVIE THEATER SHAKIN IN THIS MUTHAFUCKA. IM PUTTIN IT DOWN IN THIS BITCH. lolololol