I just dont understand this screwed music!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 4, 2002
as in a fad i meant more like, it wont be as popular, screwed and chopped music is always going to be around, its been around for years but as far as everyone wanting thier shit screwed and chopped it will die out just like all the changes in rap, you can only do something for so long before people get tired of it and want something new......

Jan 7, 2003
long live dj screw!!!

i been a fan of screw music since 92...i just pick up this new cd called "wipe boyz down pre.udontwantitwitus"screwd by o.g.ron-c. & that muthafucka is off tha chain....matter of fact...i made screw music popular around the denver metro area...that how i met up wit alot of screwheads around this area...

Oct 10, 2002
yeah the original screw shit was the best "3 n tha morning vol. II" i like some the new swishahouse mixes with paul wall and chamillionare but some things don't need to be screwed. everything in texas has a screwed version. some artist put out their screwed shit before their regular cd's. yeah alot of people are getting tired of it down here so it is like a fad in some ways. after awhile it all sounds the same and you get tired of hearing it around every street corner out of every other ride. but there are those diehard screwheads that are gone off that syrup that can't turn back.

Aug 16, 2003
screwed shit been around for many moons. thats that get high get shit. if you dont like it you aint on that level of conciousness mane. dont sleep on those texans they got lyrics, holmes.

Aug 14, 2003
HOES

SCREW THIS...............ONLY QUALITY RAP MUSIC IS BAY AREA RAP MUSIC....... FUCK THE MIDWEST FUCK THE CHOP AND SCREW SHIP FUCK THE NUTS AND BOLTS FUCK THE DIRTY SOUTH FUCK THE EAST COAST FUCK ALBANIA FUCK CANADA FUCK HAWAII FUCK ALABAMA FUCK U HIM AND HER FUCK THAT FUCK AFGANISTANI FUCK YERSTERMEKISTANS FUCK YOURTHEBIGGESTHOESINTHEWORLDBITCHESSTANSZA AND FUCK SIPPIN ON SOME SIZZURP "BIOTCH!!!!!!!!!"- T-LAGEEZY

Jan 7, 2003
what the fuck!!

i didn't know who u callin a hoe,or even sayin fuck u to....i support bay muzik,midwest& dirty souf scene...so u comin on here,tryin to shit on peeps here ,becuz of what we listen to is bullshit....just becuz them fool at down-south com broad members,don't like matai music....don't give u no reason to come here call muthafucka hoes...take that shit to down-south.com,& tell them that shit....act like u know!!!

Aug 16, 2003
Re: HOES

stressfacta said:
SCREW THIS...............ONLY QUALITY RAP MUSIC IS BAY AREA RAP MUSIC....... FUCK THE MIDWEST FUCK THE CHOP AND SCREW SHIP FUCK THE NUTS AND BOLTS FUCK THE DIRTY SOUTH FUCK THE EAST COAST FUCK ALBANIA FUCK CANADA FUCK HAWAII FUCK ALABAMA FUCK U HIM AND HER FUCK THAT FUCK AFGANISTANI FUCK YERSTERMEKISTANS FUCK YOURTHEBIGGESTHOESINTHEWORLDBITCHESSTANSZA AND FUCK SIPPIN ON SOME SIZZURP "BIOTCH!!!!!!!!!"- T-LAGEEZY
you are the true definition of a "stud". haha peace playboy

dalycity650

Barlito's Way
Feb 8, 2006
R.I.P. Dj Screw....

Been jaming screw since 1995 when I was a freshman in high school.
been bumping his shit since 2001. Had some family move back to Daly City from HTown and they put all of us on. Been hooked since and still bump on the regular. F @Frisko

I recently just hit up DJ Screw & tapes in HTown too 2A161905-8F9B-4D2E-83BE-8708C64AA219.jpeg

Props: Teddy X

Teddy X

The Factor
Dec 26, 2008
Union City, Georgia
www.youtube.com
been bumping his shit since 2001. Had some family move back to Daly City from HTown and they put all of us on. Been hooked since and still bump on the regular. F @Frisko

I recently just hit up DJ Screw & tapes in HTown too View attachment 9374
Thats dope and props to ya. Already!

Props: dalycity650