I Hope Lynch Reads This

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 6, 2002
I havent read anything on the board yet, i got work in a few minutes but i wanted to get on here and post a lil evaluation of mine...

as i watched everyone get ahold of their copy of lynch by inch, i saw alot of dissappointment. these weren't people from this board (cuz everyone here loves it), but people who like all kinds of rap. now the reason they were dissappointed, i think obviously they were let down with some of the beats. and i aint critizing anything comin from the beats i thought they were coo, just some didn't fit. well i argued my view of talent/lyrics being more important than beats, and gradually most of their first view dissappointment turned to praise, their ratings went from 6 out of 10's to 8 out of 10's. the point of my post....

the songs i havent heard ANY bad from are Art of War and Bleeding House Mystery. lynch, i dont know much of what you do, or your preferances, and i know alot of people will agree that variety on an album is a necassity. but those 2 tracks, if you could just have an album full of beats just like those 2 songs, that shit will be CLASSIC. even those who would argue with me on this, i think i'd be right if you dropped it. you just sound 'right' over those tracks. their your kind of beats. if anything go back and really listen to your S.O.S. cd, and how you sound over the beats, if you could recapture some of that sound no one would be dissappointed, i guarantee. i aint tryna tell no one how to run their shit, but just an honest evaluation. take cellski's cds, like mr predictor. or woodies NE1. these cds were hailed as classics by many, they got the same kinda beats on em too. if you listen the beats are all the same style, but of course different. certain artists sound good over a certain type of beats. u sound good over siccness beats fa sho.

just a fan tellin you if you could drop a cd with beats like them 2 tracks, a whole cd with some beats like that, it would go in the books as a definate classic. shit i liked lbi alot, i'd give it an 8.5 out of 10. but a cd without beats that you can feel right off the bat isn't gonna go as far. cuz the lyrics are fuckin there. and thats why everyone startin ta feel it more. but give them something that when they hear the beats and hear your verse start over some tight shit, and makes em go 'ohhhhh shiiittt this is harrdddddddd'....man we love that feeling, that feeling i got when i heard your verse start on bleeding house of mystery, or that feeling i got when i heard art of war...damn man, give us that style, thats your style right there man, bring it full.

just my 2 cents hopin i can make a difference for mah boy lynch, we all supportin cuhh, fold.

Aug 7, 2002
man lynch...your shit is a classic the beats are too cool and hard as fuk....my fav lynch album tho i kno for sure i got hella high today and heard it again and was like daaam this shyt is heated...but da peeps dat don't like da album i guess dey gon have to wait for da next lynch album spydermann...but @ zosicc u aint even listen to da album alot tho u juz started listenin to it but some peoples minds be changin so u might like it lata or some shyt...

May 6, 2002
@ Carlos, yea i been listenin to it for about 4 days now and i gotta say i like the album alot, no doubt, i just think lynch has a style and a certain sound to him, and i think those 2 tracks have the beats that exemplify it the most, and if he just had a whole album with that sound, it would be an instant classic, my 2 cents tho

May 13, 2002
spitz network an spidie birth have tight beats too....

but it sounds like u sayin what i was but in a more better way...im more blunt on my shit

most of the beats should have been better...we waited hella long an IMO it wasn't really worth it

Feb 12, 2003
www.soundclick.com
Actually the beats im feelin the most :

Spydles Birth

I Went From (Including the Intro)

Death Dance

Those 3 Beats are like almost the same (or atleast to me) and I like them alot.

V

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • V

V

man yaw aint fellen these beats?

suicide note
usual suspects
death dance

hard beats

Apr 25, 2002
i felt spitz network the best beat wise and lyricly.sum of lynchs lyrics poked out more on sum songs.like he might say there's different seasons on there.

although i would like to have more highlights than fillers cause i think there are fillers.

for as long as we waited i expected every song to be tight.

May 6, 2002
triplegold said:
aint this tha same zosicc that said "i wouldnt kick it around lynch i bet he kick it around a gang of demented niggas"? lol
i guess triplegold, considering it was my roomates post, as was half of my 700, its funny that you remember a post from like a year and a half ago, spending too much time on the board?

Apr 25, 2002
this muthafuka said dork hahaha

shouldnt u be bumpin that ac/dc insted of lynch??I bet fools be lookin at yo birdchested ass crazy when u bumpin that shit huh??lol

May 6, 2002
LOL. man you dont know a damn thing about me son, and i aint gonna sit on a msg board and claim my realness like a punk. ur gay for your post anyways its people like you that make this board whack. tryna post about a real subject here and ur talkin about some stupid shit. so i aint respondin to your 10 year old white geek talkin ass just so you know.

will the members on this shit ever grow up??

S

Smurf@2099

I HATE the Art of War beat...I think its the worst beat on the CD...Infact the only time i haven't hit track skip was when i forced myself to listen to the full CD for proper soakage

May 6, 2002
ah well my bad, that was just a track everyone immediatly startin givin props on. and in my opinion for a cd to be a classic you gotta feel the beats right off the bat. you know them beats that when you hear it you feel that shit inside, shit makes you turn the volume up to where you cant hear nothin else. u can feel the music n ur chest like a indo burnin in ur lungs, thats the good shit, the stuff that makes classics. but maybe art of war aint suitable for your tastes, but it is for alot of people from what i've seen. and i bet if lynch made a whole cd with beats similar to BHM and a few like AOW you wouldn't complain. =)

btw spits network beat is coo but a lil boring to me.