I have to be the one to say this but.. WHO'S ALBUM IS BETTER!? BIG RICH OR JACKA!?!?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Which Album is Hotter: Big Rich or The Jacka?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jun 23, 2008
I purchased both albums 2 days ago. I bought 2 of each actually. And I must say both albums are well put together, BUT Jacka's album seemed lazy and rushed. This wasn't worth the wait at all. Big Rich album was very heart felt. You can still feel hunger.. like he had to make this album the G.O.A.T.! I didn't buy Block Tested so I have nothing to compare it to before, but this album is CLASSIC! Great job to both.. but my vote is for Big Rich! and I judged subjects, arrangement, production, features, all the way down to the mixing.. what do you guys say? and it aint bcuz im from Frisco.. The Jacka is one of the tightest, but i was disappointed in the album..

Jan 31, 2008
Rich - "HOTC" Slapz From Top To Bottom Coming With The Shit, On Point With Lyrics
Jacka - "Tear Gas" Didnt really get into it I like jacka but for some reason not as much as back when the :1st "MOB TRIAL" came out...... You know when he first mentioned "TEAR GAS" a little over three years ago I think, I dont know what happened to Jackas appeal as an artist & his music to me

Apr 25, 2002
Jacka - "Tear Gas" Didnt really get into it I like jacka but for some reason not as much as back when the :1st "MOB TRIAL" came out...... You know when he first mentioned "TEAR GAS" a little over three years ago I think, I dont know what happened to Jackas appeal as an artist & his music to me
Jacka still very much appeals to me, Tear Gas is the shit, I don't know wtf people are talking about when they say they don't like it. I think there were a few too many features though, and a handful of songs that people could have went without on the album. I quoted you because one thing I think about Jacka is since that first MOB TRIAL (which is also a favorite of mine) he's been all over the place. He must have done 9 or 10 collabo albums or mixtapes since then, which creates a little bit of saturation and makes it difficult for Tear Gas to be a clear winner since there's so many albums to choose from that are so different. I think though, he's done a brilliant job setting himself up for a second solo where he can shine a little bit more individually and maybe go with his regular features like Dubb20 and Stalin and not have to load up with E-40, Freeway, SAS etc.

I don't mean to hijack this thread I don't have Big Rich yet but I'm really looking forward to hearing it. Block Tested Hood approved was a great album and I wasn't really feeling his first single but I know from Rich's previous efforts to expect a much better showing by the album. He's always been a cool cat I remember meeting him when I snuck into a club and I was like 18 and he was hella cool and humble about his rap efforts and I always keep in mind character and credibility when I buy new releases.