I hate it when people ask me for money...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2002
Like for example. Last night me and my homie were goin' to hook up a Sac in Mountain View. And were were meeting the dude at this place. And we were walkin' to find a payphone, and this drunk ass Hispanic dude was sittin' on bench at the bus stop. "you guys a have a dollar for the bus?" and this fool reeked of tequila, i could smell it 5 feet away. And we told him we were both Broke(obviously not because we were gettin' a sac, after that we would be broke though). If he really wanted to take the bus he wouldn't have spent that extra couple bucks on Drank. And this dude starts gettin' really close to my buddy, all up in his face, I thought he was gonna start some shit with us cuz he was all wasted. And he asks me"What's your name Ese?" I Told him Jeremy, and he's like "Oh, Jimmy, what's up man".

It gets bad sometimes, i can't even go to the liquor store without bein' asked for money from some bum. It's always "I just got out of jail, and need to get busfare to San Jose" One time I actually gave some dude a dollar, and he went right in the liquor store and bought a Fuckin' Tallcan. Fuckin' assholes, at least you can say I need booze money. I'm really stingy with my money, since I don't have much of my own, I don't even let my friends borrow money, cuz Most likely I won't ever get it back.

Real shit

May 12, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Hahaha I feel you......I'm a magnet for beggers and shit too.....either by some bums or anybody and their fuckin mom askin me for a ciggarette, one time I was on the payphone holdin my cd player in one hand and a ciggarette in the other, and this bitch still came up and interupted me to ask for a smoke, and I got fuckin heated. People these days......:angry:

Apr 26, 2002
And that's another thing, the dude called me Jimmy. My name is Jeremy, is that not in most people's vocabluary?, Cuz I know I don't talk with a speech impedement.

Apr 25, 2002
i dont really mind someone i dont kno off tha streets asks because ill just say no, if i aint got anything....but wen its friends its another story.

i had this friend who i did call up every so often and ask if he wanted to chill, smoke, party etc. never wanted to tho, do to his gyrlfriend....well after not talkin for awhile, he gets the courage to call me up and ask for 100 bucks. im like wtf. i hungup, left, and come home to 14 missed calls on both lines. havnt talked to him since. dood musta been trippen

bsleezy

Bad Muh F*#kah
Dec 15, 2002
www.myspace.com
When I got a dollar in my pocket, I used to give to people who aint had that dollar but then I heard they got ni99az who'll fake it, then go around the corner and hop in they jag or some shit so I stop that quick ...

Apr 25, 2002
Man, i went to the store probably three weeks ago to get some beer. And i just got paid earlier that day, so i had like $60 in just loose bills in my pocket, cuz i ran some errands just before i hit the store, and i didnt take the time to put my bills in my wallet, well im walking out the store, and this dudes asks me for some change, which is way too common here, well, so i was in a good mood, so i grab into my pocket and pullout a bunch of fucking bills (Cuz i didnt want to accidently give him a 20 or something), im also trying to hold a 24 pack under my arms at the same time. so i find a dollar and give it to him. and this fucking guy had the nerve to ask me "HEY MAN, COULD YOU SPARE ANOTHER DOLLAR" I looked at dude with the most heated face, and said 'are you kidding me?' and dude just was like 'its cool man, god bless you'

Now how the fuck does he got the nerve to ask for another dollar? he's lucky he got a dollar anyways. Im 22 years old, living in a college town, so he has to know im a college student and arent ballin at all, and he also saw me with a 24 pack of Pabst which is cheap ass beer ($9.99). people just have a lot of nerves these days.

shadow

Jun 27, 2002
man, i done heard all kinds of shit for spare change,.....

"man my kids got leukemia and I need the money"

yeah my .25 is gonna take care of the medical bills pal

"really man Im not cracked out, i just need to get some food, i aint on crack, i dont even like crack, really i aint cracked out"

yeah, but you cant stop talkin about it right?

"hey brotha how you doin today, its a nice day, where you headed too?, yeah man my car got a flat up the road and im tryin to go buy a new battery for it so i could go get the radiator fixed and I was wonderin if you might wanna buy this rick james tape from me to help me out"

homie looked smoked out then a muthafucka.....

the ones that kill me is the ones that just come up to you and hold out there hand, or a Mcdonald cup ior some shit, they dont say nothin just expect you to drop some change in.....muthafucka you betta sing a song, or start breakdancing, or read my fuckin future or some shit....

"BUT THE ONE THAT KILLS ME

I get stopped by a homeless chinese lady (THEY REALLY DO EXIST, the only homeless chinese person i ever seen) and she start speakin chinese to me, its obvious i dont speak chinese, but she keeps talkin, she like having a full conversation with me in chinese and im shruggin my shoulders and shakin my head "NO"
I begin to walk away and she blocks my path , holdin her hand out...and begin repeatin what i guessed to be "do you have any spare change' in chinese....after about 3minute of this bs i just keep walkin, and she stands there continuing to keep talkin...LIKE I FUCKIN UNDERSTAND YOU, YOU DUMB BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Apr 25, 2002
I don't have a problem giving money to someone down on their luck and shit, but there's a dude that roams the UNM campus and just asks for money all day everyday. I mean he's been there for years. The shit that killed me was one day I saw this older guy (probably a professor) give him 5 bucks and I watched the dude that was asking for money and a couple minutes later I saw him take his wallet out and he had a huge ass stack of bills. He had WAAAAY more bread than I did, WTF.....Also it kills me when someone isn't grateful for what you do give them. I was with a friend of mine and this dude asked us if we had some money for him. I didn't have ANY, and my friend had a hand full of change, and the guy says "That's all you've got???!!!" My friend looks at him and just fuckin' tosses the change on the ground and tells his ass "Now you can go work for it".......I couldn't believe the guy had the nerve to say "That's all you got?"......

askG

Sicc OG
Nov 19, 2002
this one time this prostitue/gangster chick/gangster hoe was with her crew at the bus stop and asks me for a dollar...i see her around and say whatsup once ina while so i handed her a dollar...next thing you know...this bitch gets on the bus with a slice of pizza...bitch just needed money to get food...i wish ppl were at least honest when they bum for money.

Apr 25, 2002
One time me and my teammates were walking back from baseball practice through the fillmore and we were wearing shirts that had our school names and this bum is like "oh Sh (my school)? You know Coach Grayson" and we were like "yea thats our football coach dogg" and we was like "aww tight. Listen up fellas. I lost a friend up in Marin and I gotta head up there for a funeral and I aint got no cash so lets see: theres 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 of you...if you each give me $1.42 Ill be on my way then" LOL so we were like FUCK YOU BITCH and bounced! AND HE REALLY SAID 1.42...the things crackheads will ask for huh!