I guess Teargas is dropping this month, supposedly

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 4, 2006
Tear Gas is turning out to be the Bay Area's Detox, but at the same time u gotta pay attention. I remember i was waitin hella long for the Jack Artist...all i seen was coming soon...then my cousin popped up at my house wit it the 2nd day it came out...

May 2, 2003
The Street Album is really tight... I bump it all the time. I'm a white boy from the burbs in Norway (Europe), so I'm not in the target-group "US prisons/streets", but I'm hella feelin' it still. He should do another verse on "Addiction". The track is a classic, but way too short. And what's that sample?

Feb 4, 2006
The Street Album is really tight... I bump it all the time. I'm a white boy from the burbs in Norway (Europe), so I'm not in the target-group "US prisons/streets", but I'm hella feelin' it still. He should do another verse on "Addiction". The track is a classic, but way too short. And what's that sample?
How the fuck u get that album?

Jun 3, 2008
408/916
My homie got the street album & now I especially want Teargas 2 hurry & drop cuz Devin the Dudes gonna b on it & I've always wanted 2 hear Jack & the Dude on the same track cuz Itd b hella Dope cuz they Smoke Hella Dank