I GOT YO BACK DANA DANE! (DECLARE WAR ON SICCNESS?)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 21, 2006
LMAO

I EATS THE PUSSU

Na, But i think you had too many redbulls lastnight.. i went and check'd it out it was one dude (saddam numbers) talkin shit in a lonely ass thread with all 3 replies from himself. Why go flood some weak ass forum with our allstars? you didnt try to send in 2nd or 3rd string you sent in a total of 77,699 props altogether, what would siccness be without a D-rose or a Gas One (no marty)

Basically to sum it up you tried to deploy our soldiers without a BGM (Bruh/Bra-Goon Meeting).

p.s get some sleep
That is not Saddam numbers, how do you figure? I got too much work to do i'll sleep when i'm dead.

Mar 23, 2004
That is not Saddam numbers, how do you figure? I got too much work to do i'll sleep when i'm dead.
the whole afgan shit and the fact he got booted from the sicc and all the sudden somebody's tryna go in on us from another thread. dudes a internet geek thats how he got exposed the first time, from being on different forums talkin shit. trust me.

i was gonna say it was at you first

Apr 21, 2006
the whole afgan shit and the fact he got booted from the sicc and all the sudden somebody's tryna go in on us from another thread. dudes a internet geek thats how he got exposed the first time, from being on different forums talkin shit. trust me.

i was gonna say it was at you first
Nah that dude is from San Diego, he was talkin shit about my peeps Deep Rooted. He was talkin about their live shows and shit. They are a Dago group. I checked his post. He's been on that site. Your reasoning is flawed pahtna.

Feb 7, 2006
I dont know who that house of 2 fist person is but I think he on the sicc as well as access becuse he mentioned Crhymes flipping the alo1 review on the sicc.

Apr 21, 2006
I think 1904 outed them already and they r mad at Dana Dane because she gave up the IP addresses to him. I saw some post from them on there. But they are artist that live in Dago so all the shit talkin and makin fake screen names is gonna ruin their nonexistent career.

Mar 23, 2004
I dont know who that house of 2 fist person is but I think he on the sicc as well as access becuse he mentioned Crhymes flipping the alo1 review on the sicc.
exactly^^

he is from san diego, you can have more than one account at the same time with different forums bra-goon.

who else would know shit relevant to siccness users and talk gully about em'

its saddamm numbers

Feb 7, 2006
exactly^^

he is from san diego, you can have more than one account at the same time with different forums bra-goon.

who else would know shit relevant to siccness users and talk gully about em'

its saddamm numbers
nah saddam always reps jersey, always we used to be on WCrydaz years ago he repped jerz there, and repped it here plus i know where Saddam posts at anyway.

Mar 23, 2004
I think 1904 outed them already and they r mad at Dana Dane because she gave up the IP addresses to him. I saw some post from them on there. But they are artist that live in Dago so all the shit talkin and makin fake screen names is gonna ruin their nonexistent career.

saddam used to try to post music shit...any of these names ring bells on the tracklist?

http://s45.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2NMTKDJERL1VZ3Q8HNEJIN7HS5

What's up yall. That’s right its dropping today, C-Amo aka Saddam Presents…Coast II Coast: Diamonds In Da Ruff. This compilation got some of the hottest underground MCs from Coast II Coast. Some of these cats you might of heard from , some might be brand new to you. All these cats spit heat and I figure yall gonna be bumpin this compilation in your rides, cribs and discmans all summer. This project is largely for the streets, Im gonna start sales this weekend, but I figured Id give yall on the forum this too. The back cover got contact info for all these rappers so if you feeling their shit then support them. All these cats was generous enough to provide tracks for me so Im gonna let them shine, you wont hear me mixing or rapping on here, I leave shit like that to the professionals. My thing is having an ear for the music and the business end of the shit. So download and enjoy.

Covers are in the zip. Here is the tracklisting.

1 - 730 - Jump Off
2 - Mr. Midas - Bag Back
3 - Savage Life - The Ride
4 - H The Great - My Story
5 - XL Middleton - From My Eyes
6 - Bad Lucc - I'm The Shit
7 - Cheapskates Featuring Bugz & El Prez - Coast II Coast
8 - 730 - I Know Magic
9 - Kiki Romero Featuring B-1 - My Life, My Mic, My Pain
10 - Huslyn - Rydaz
11 - Geez - In Case Y'all Forget
12 - H The Great - The Oath
13 - City Boy Featuring Eddie Kane Jr. - Grind 4 Ever
14 - Rich Prez - Respect
15 - Playa Deveouse Macc - Cold
16 - B. Down - Welcome To Los Angeles
17 - Eddie Kane Jr. Featuring Halftime - It's A Cold World
18 - Mr. Midas - Pretty Black Girl

Feb 7, 2006
The only dudes who was in question was scatter brain and Pedalay the boss, besides Zmoussani so...

Mar 23, 2004
nah saddam always reps jersey, always we used to be on WCrydaz years ago he repped jerz there, and repped it here plus i know where Saddam posts at anyway.
where he lives and where he's from is two different playgrounds. look at his picture on his profile. looks like he's at a chargers game

Apr 21, 2006
You guys got him banned from another site? Why are his post gone and he's no longer a senior member but a guest???? Damn yall Gangsta!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's FDS for your ASS!