I GOT YO BACK DANA DANE! (DECLARE WAR ON SICCNESS?)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 21, 2006
What's up with Access Hip Hop's forum? first this loser writes a fucked up album review on Chrymes. I follow the link that Gas provided and when I clicked on the San Diego forum someone is goin after Dana Dane? Ok Shea, 1904, Gas, Mexcom, dahdnot, the one cat who ousted phantomoffunk, Drose, this is where yall come in. We can only talk shit about Siccness, not them! Yall had a siccness riot organize some shit and let's get it crackin.

http://www.accesshiphop.com/forums/showthread.php?t=33086

Feb 14, 2004
There's only four posts in that thread, and three of them were made by the thread starter. It'd be a complete waste of time lol

Apr 21, 2006
There's only four posts in that thread, and three of them were made by the thread starter. It'd be a complete waste of time lol
SO! Let's gettem!! Where you at FDS, Cheeto, Fillyacup, I Puk,
DANA DANE Whut you tryna do????????

Apr 21, 2006
I get money, I just can't sleep. I hope when everybody wakes up your down Skizzy Ski. Have heart have money. The Siccness Riders will be up. Skizzy you don't run at the bar when your friends get into a fight do you?