I got arrested for some whack ass shit.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 18, 2004
I was shooting some hoops outisde of a school and these guys had funk. there was like 5 of them and i got my ass beat, but the cops arrested ME because of some stupid ass shit. anyways, they called my mom, and my mom got scared and said 'you're moving with your auntie and uncle in bel air'. i whislted for a cab and when it came near the license plate said "fresh" and had dice in the mirror. If anything i could say that this cab was rare but thought forget it, yo home to bel air!

Apr 1, 2002
ROTFLMMAO I was reading that shit laughing my ass off when he said he got his ass beat, i was into the story at that point. Then he goes stupid LMAO. Gotta admit that was a good one.

May 18, 2004
DJ Mark 7 said:
Yeah that's hella tight how u took that from another forum

Yup, i was one of the first on OT to do it :hs:, the first guy was a faggot and his shit wasn't funny if you're talking about the right forum cause it was about a month ago... then yesterday they had a contest who could have the funniest aim convo ending w/ fresh prince theme and it reminded me.