I got a ticket for "amplified music" yesterday...WTF!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 4, 2004
amplified music huh.....ive heard of people gettin pulled over for a warning or them gettin on the bullhorn askin to turn shit down but never a ticket.

May 7, 2002
Fucking dick head cop in Newark pulled me over for what he said was "amplified music" and said he could hear me for blocks..

so my question is...has anyone ever got this kind of lame ass ticket and how much was it?

I've heard of a few folks who got tickets for playing their music too loud, and were charged with "disturbing the peace" or something like that lol.

hell yeah homie, happens ALL the time, I known a few peeps get them, and they weren't nothin nice..and I'im in canada!

there's some kind of law out there pertaining to the amount of sound and 'distraction' it causes while driving...I don't know specifics and I could be wrong..

still I keep my shit on LOUD when I'm passin one time ...fuck em.

Jul 8, 2007
hear you from blocks away? what where you slappin? i have 2 15's and you could barely hear that shit from the end of my block. it slapped but i we all know you cant hear someone coming doin the block unless they got 4 15's wit the top down. cop was just being a dick head, the last DTP ticked i got was 350 i think

Jul 25, 2003
www.brazzers.com
hear you from blocks away? what where you slappin? i have 2 15's and you could barely hear that shit from the end of my block. it slapped but i we all know you cant hear someone coming doin the block unless they got 4 15's wit the top down. cop was just being a dick head, the last DTP ticked i got was 350 i think
whats funny man is i got a fucking stock system and there is no way i was heard from blocks away.

gawd damn 350?!

Feb 15, 2006
quit being a thug in newark and u wont get these tickets.

ive gotten the bullhorn, then they pulled up next to me and just mugged one time. never got a ticket for that rattling license plate.

Jul 8, 2007
whats funny man is i got a fucking stock system and there is no way i was heard from blocks away.

gawd damn 350?!
yeah it was 350 but that was out in yolo county so it might be different. what was funny when i got it, i pulled up right on the cop that gave me the ticket turned the bass up all the way and went half way on the deck and made the K9 dog go crazy and I just fallowed him. (they cant give you back to back tickets for the same shit)

Jan 5, 2006
i dont really be slapping my shit for everyone else to hear me blocks away.. occasionally ill put it on full blast just to see if it really hits on the system. But i like to enjoy themusic myself.. dont really care if the person in the car next to me or behind me can hear it or not.

May 19, 2005
2 12's with a good amp can def be herd a block away,bass wave legnths are long thats why when your right up on a car it doesnt sound like it thumps,but when its a ways down the road it sounds fatter
and your a fool if you think you cant get back to back tickets,i know people who have.what,you think if you get a speedin ticket you can blaze past the cop that jus gave you a ticket,i know a homie got 2 j walking tickets in less then 4 minutes in a one mile stretch

Jan 5, 2006
i walked infront of a cop.. i was like half way thru the cross walk and the orange hand came on but the light was still green.. he's like you better stop and go back if u dont want a ticket i didnt actually go back until i was completely across.. i was walking and talking to him at the same time.. "like, huh what did you say?" and i was like ohh then went back.

Feb 15, 2006
i walked infront of a cop.. i was like half way thru the cross walk and the orange hand came on but the light was still green.. he's like you better stop and go back if u dont want a ticket i didnt actually go back until i was completely across.. i was walking and talking to him at the same time.. "like, huh what did you say?" and i was like ohh then went back.
isnt it when your in the cross walk, pedestrians will always have the right of way. which means you never gotta turn around, just get your ass to the other side.

Jan 5, 2006
yeah.. he was a motorcycle cop.. being a dick in his gay ass leathers. According to the california law.. pedestrian always has the right of way.. even in a non-crosswalk area. You also actually have to wait til they reach the other side of the crosswalk and have both feet on the sidewalk before u can go.. but only the bored ass cops enforce that shit.