I fuckin hate this place

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 14, 2006
On top of havin a noisy ass place to live in with all the construction goin on daily for the last 7 of 10 years ive lived here, i got THIS shit to deal with.

730 in the motherfuckin morning 3 or 4 diff cars drivin around the complex honking their horns every 10 fuckin seconds.

So, i get up and say fuck it. Ima have a meeting with 1 of these cocksuckers. I dunno if its a prank, or were on punked, but somebody gonna hear from me.

Its some bitch. So i flag her down, "WTF ARE YOU DOING"??

"IM sorry sir but were trying to get the people who havent moved their cars from their spaces to move them so we dont have to tow them, were working on the lot soon Im sure youve seen the fliers."

So i says REAL calmly, almost as if i think the shits ok:

"ohh, so youre honking youre horns for the people who havent moved their cars or theyre gonna get towed"??

"yes sir exactly".

Now, not so calm:
"AT 745 IN THE MORNING???? TOW THEIR FUCKING CARS AND QUIT HONKIN YOUR FUCKIN HORNS".

she drives off....like real fuckin fast.

she leaves. so theres another guy, honkin his fuckin horn. I take the hugest orange out of my pocket, (yeah, i had a fuckin orange, i was STRAPPED) and threw it at the truck and he leaves.

MAN FUCK THEIR CARS. Just tow the bitch ass things and get on with it you dumb bitches.........the fuck is honking youre horns gonna do except wake us the fuck up? KNOCK ON THEIR DOORS.

Its after 8am, and the cars aint moved at all.

FUUUUUUCKIN IDIOTS.

FDS

RIP DUKE BROTHERS
Jan 29, 2006
i hate that shit man i feel you. i used to live in this apartment (theres a thread somewhere), next to this fuckin preschool and everyday this bitch would be out there at 7am in the morning with these fuckin kids screaming and yelling hella loud id be like FUCK SHUT THE FUCK UP PLEASE!!!!

its so annoying, i hate when people fuck up my sleep.

Feb 14, 2006
I mean, comin off 4 hours of sleep at 730 am, im not lookin good you know? And im not thinkin straight either. So somebody seeing a dude lookin like i do approaching them musta been kinda fucked up for her. lol. But WTF is management thinking when they decide to honk their horns for 30 minutes?? NOBODY moved their cars. And construction is going on right now regardless.

And im sayin though, oranges are the underrated weapon of 2008. lol I dunno. Cant go back to sleep now. theyre doin construction. Through the week.

May as well stay up and go do somethin productive. lol....im out........

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
Bra u act like 7:30 hella early or somthin.......

Its probubly just a sign from GOD tellin you to get yo lazy ass up out of bed and go get it. Over here bitchin bout gettin woke up at 7:30 like you aint already supposed to be up doin somthin with ur life.

Aug 14, 2005
man at my apts we got the paisas bumpin they shit hella early in the mornin. Thers this one muthafucka bumpin the same ass eminem shit every fuckin day! paisas yellin ayayayaaaaaaaaaaaaay! drunk ass amigos. i aint gonna lie if i was still gettin fucked up id probably join em....

Feb 14, 2006
Bra u act like 7:30 hella early or somthin.......

Its probubly just a sign from GOD tellin you to get yo lazy ass up out of bed and go get it. Over here bitchin bout gettin woke up at 7:30 like you aint already supposed to be up doin somthin with ur life.
You totally know my life bra.
You dont know shit about me, so im guessing thats why youre hours are diff than mine and you say that.. I work NIGHTS...Why you think i said "comin off 4 hours of sleep"? I dont party. I dont go out like that unless its weekends. Try again.....

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
You totally know my life bra.
You dont know shit about me, so im guessing thats why youre hours are diff than mine and you say that.. Why you think i said "comin off 4 hours of sleep"? I dont party. I dont go out like that unless its weekends. Try again.....

I was just fuckin with u KID....Dont take it so personal

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
People assume theire shit wont get towed, last place i worked for weeks had signs "On XX-XX-07 Dont park in the lot, or youll be towed" emails, fliers bulletins, that day cones and road signs fuckin everywhere, i parked accross the street, nobody else did, 14 towed cars later people got their shit together and started moving their cars, dumbasses.

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
pics or it didn't happen.

LOL at the orange. where did it come from? either you went to sleep with the orange in your pocket in which case - WTF? or you got out of bed to talk to the guys with the horns and thought to yourself 'I'll just pick up this orange before i do' in which case - WTF? lol