I forgot I'm on facebook...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 24, 2002
i noes your trolling internet diss missed the mark yo. please get some taco and come back later without such faggy hypocritical PROP MOB RIOT AWARD that was created cause the man took away da props yo
taking up for ya prop mod sic goon gang breh takes alota energy
when trolls get trolled they label the trolls unsuccessful
u mad hahah

what u don't hit that hot thang in my avy? what u got the same fugly lookin dog at home my bads yo PROPS

call me troll n shit ill stoop to ur bitch level and become the masses
(even though since im not goon affiliated im labeled as fail... ill take it muaahahaa)

haters

Sep 24, 2002
i'm all out. i got a taco though ill hit that shit up in a bit.

ill go buy some 211 and 20/20 and hit up my trailer down by the river though night sic bruh goon prop mob gangmember cool people yo holla .

one

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Really, breh? You are officially the worst poster, and least funny internet user around. Your stupid dolphin .png, your unfunny one liners, and that poor excuse for humor that make up your user title and avatar. You're not even a troll, you are a retard that misspelled their name, got clowned, and now is trying (unseccesfully) to troll out and get some attention that way. Stop, breh. You might don't got it when it comes to posting on a message board. Might I suggest you time travel back to 1994, and try the internets over. Maybe you'll be better on round two.
props

Sep 24, 2002
u actually look like a troll emma. truth hurts yes ur pics make me vomit

&

My Level 533 Troll says im cooler than the trolls who got trolled and now are mad butt hurt from the turn of events

stay mad kiddos stay mad

Dec 8, 2010
u actually look like a troll emma. truth hurts yes ur pics make me vomit

&

My Level 533 Troll says im cooler than the trolls who got trolled and now are mad butt hurt from the turn of events

stay mad kiddos stay mad
from what i have seen, the only person in this thread that looks like a troll is that thing in your avatar.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
that head shit as responses comes from sohh.com as well, they been using krs one, lebron and a few others for years..jus sayin we need our own style

such as
and
and
and
which is the greatest head responses ever.

just had to give your swag its proper father, breh

the only one up for grabs is