I forgot I'm on facebook...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

emma

Sicc OG
Apr 5, 2006
small rant, might as well post this here...

wtf @ all these couples nowadays who delete their individual fb profiles to share an account together instead, like "JaneJohn DoeJohnson" or some combination of their names. that shit is hella weird to me...

are people really that insecure or codependent? don't they have their own friends and identities?

idk, it just seems creepy to me. i would never wanna share a fb account with somebody, and i have nothing to hide on there; it's just the principle...

Oct 19, 2008
San Diego

wtf @ all these couples nowadays who delete their individual fb profiles to share an account together instead, like "JaneJohn DoeJohnson" or some combination of their names. that shit is hella weird to me...

are people really that insecure or codependent? don't they have their own friends and identities?

idk, it just seems creepy to me. i would never wanna share a fb account with somebody, and i have nothing to hide on there; it's just the principle...
My girlfriend's mom has a friend like that. And whenever she posts a comment she puts her name in parentheses so everyone knows who's commenting. Like:

Stacyandjohn Miller: (Stacy) That is such a cute dress!

Yeah because her husband would say that.

And when people don't put their real names but a phrase as their last name. And when they make accounts for their babies. And this bitch did both.

STICK

Sicc OG
Jun 24, 2005

I changed my last name on there to something else for the simple fact that I don't want everyone to be able to search me unless I give them what my name is on there, especially co-workers n shit. I'll never have another co-worker on my Facebook. It's always funny when they're like, "I can't find you on there." No shit, because that's how i want it.

My wife also changed her name on there to go along with mine, even though it's a different last name lol. They go hand in hand though.