I forgot I'm on facebook...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
If it's a big tiddie, i can understand how she burnt it, but if she's an a cup, she burnt her chest.

See, there's just not enough evidence to support it being funny.

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
lds..your forgetting the boobs breh..the equation isnt adding up..
brehs...there is nothing to be lost about. some bezzy got her tiddie burnt. that is all.
If it's a big tiddie, i can understand how she burnt it, but if she's an a cup, she burnt her chest.

See, there's just not enough evidence to support it being funny.

but theres more to it..fubu is just being vague and enigmatic. there is a meaning
The tiddie burn was not the point

I think the key is the timing. The whore posts status, then someone posts "get back in my life bitch" then simultaneously, the whore and a third part post ~ "ok, lets smoke" and "hahaha funny joke" respectively. If the third party is the bitches current dude and the "get back in my life bitch" is the girls ex then ther was lulz.

I am stoned. Obviously.

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
i arrived buzzing and hella lifted and not a second too late!....

sorry but said post is lame with no really punchline for lolz
bitch fumbled a hot pocket and berned her lil tiddie
the added commentz sucked/ fail...

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
(it took no figuring out that it was lame and was going to remain lame. it was just the fun that arrived after the confusion started that led to my successive posts)

Jun 21, 2005
LMAO....

The Faceboook burglar pleaded guilty to second-degree burglary in D.C. Superior Court on Tuesday.

In a case of social networking at its worst, Rodney Knight stopped to post his dirty deeds on the Facebook page of the son of the homeowner, a local journalist. It was like leaving a taunting calling card at the scene of the crime.

Knight broke in to the Northwest home of Washington Post writer Marc Fisher in December, police said. He helped himself to a number of items, including two laptop computers, a new winter coat and about $400 in cash.

Before leaving the scene of the crime, he put on the winter coat and posed with the cash for a photo he took of himself. He then posted his “loot” photo on Fisher’s son’s Facebook page, the writer said.

Pretty brash move, but it was like making his own “wanted” poster, and he got caught pretty fast.

Knight also pleaded guilty to carrying a pistol without a license.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/41726734