I finally bought Red Rags & Blue Flags

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 2, 2006
I made a stop by 7th Heaven and copped Red Rags & Blue Flags today. I had heard about this project for a while now but hadn't stopped by a music store in a few weeks. I like the concept behind the project trying to bring some unity to the city. Hopefully this will turn into a series of albums and actually get people working together instead of against each other.

May 9, 2003
www.soundclick.com
not sure if u heard miller but dloc got a case and wont be with us for a while. or so i heard in the streets. thats all bad cause they had the streets on lock. and i heard cash image went to ATL. so not sure if the series will go on. not hating or putting shit out there..its just so the fans know about their artists. i know i would.

Oct 2, 2006
I had heard of both incidents but I was thinking along the lines of having new hosts for every new album that comes out. That way the listeners can hear more of what Kansas City has to offer instead of having D-Locc & Cash Image taking over all of the albums that come out after the first one.

Jul 16, 2008
not sure if u heard miller but dloc got a case and wont be with us for a while. or so i heard in the streets. thats all bad cause they had the streets on lock. and i heard cash image went to ATL. so not sure if the series will go on. not hating or putting shit out there..its just so the fans know about their artists. i know i would.
Damn Just when things were starting to pop in KC, but it's still all good we got Ron Ron "Skitzo-Frinic" mixtape dropping soon.

May 20, 2006
I just did an interview with D-Loc for Middleofthemap.com. He already knew he was about too go lay down.

Nov 23, 2008
Yo! whut up siccness world?!? 4 those that dont know, you are now tuned in to 1 of the masterminds behind Van Brunt Ent. (Keewuan G.) 4 the record,Chop Suey(D-Locc) is in a small situation (not what ya'll tryna make it out to be). Got a few things going in effect as we speak,if everything pans out like we pray,he'll be back before u take your NEXT SHIT! Cash Image in ATL? where the hell ya'll getting ya'lls info from? Speaking on false statements & issues doesn't make you look like you know what you're talking bout! Somethings are better "LEFT" alone.....Feeeeeeeeeeeeeel Me!!!

"WHO SAYS VAN BRUNT IS DONE"

Coming Soon!!!!!
Cash Image Ladies Night Out (Special Dedication) "09"
Klown gang "09"
Da M.O.B.B. "09"
D-Locc Da Chop (Bipolar-R&Beef)
Slopp Da Gambla & D-Locc Da Chop (II of a Kind)
Cash Image (CASHaveli)
D-Locc Da Chop (PAPERview)
D-Locc Da Chop & RonRon "STILL UNDER CONSTRUCTION"....

Nov 23, 2008
Also, I would like to add....Special thanks!!! to all consumers that participated in purchasing any records, supporting of Van Brunt artist or projects... This is 1 of the hardest markets to achieve success in. Red Rags & Blue Flags is doing farely well at this point. The project is up to 500 pcs sold with NO promo(KC market ONLY).. We've started our campain in the southeast region for this project Aug.10 Stay tuned as we try to continue the past success of accomplishing our goals on a independent scale....

KC is tha TOWN!!!!
POINT...BLANK...PERIOD...

Nov 23, 2008
Red Rags & Blue Flags is a dynamic compilation of songs & artists throughout the Kansas City market. Van Brunt Entertainment's Cash Image & D-Locc Da Chop put together an outstanding mixtape with artists from all over Kansas City to symbolize the importance of no matter what neighborhood you represent or what culture you claim, everyone can come together for the love of music. With the growing intensity of gangs in Kansas City, VBE felt it an important message to represent Red Rags & Blue Flags as an album to simmer down ill feelings toward people of different neighborhoods and cultures. It matters not where you're from, but instead it matters that we all have respect and love for the next man trying to get it out here in this industry, as well as in this world.

PLEASE PEOPLE !!!!!!!
"IF YOU WANT YOUR MONEYS WORTH"
RED RAGS & BLUE FLAGS
AVAILABLE NOW!!!!

May 9, 2003
www.soundclick.com
Yo! whut up siccness world?!? 4 those that dont know, you are now tuned in to 1 of the masterminds behind Van Brunt Ent. (Keewuan G.) 4 the record,Chop Suey(D-Locc) is in a small situation (not what ya'll tryna make it out to be). Got a few things going in effect as we speak,if everything pans out like we pray,he'll be back before u take your NEXT SHIT! Cash Image in ATL? where the hell ya'll getting ya'lls info from? Speaking on false statements & issues doesn't make you look like you know what you're talking bout! Somethings are better "LEFT" alone.....Feeeeeeeeeeeeeel Me!!!

i heard it from my kwik cash camp. but i aint starting no rumors or nothing just trying to inform on what i heard out here i wish yall the best.

Nov 23, 2008
Nah its all good loon!! Im just sayin most times when someone hears something,and its not from the source,it usually gets twisted by time it comes back around to the main source..Thats all!! Kwik Kash is the homies..

May 9, 2003
www.soundclick.com
yeah kee we coo....i record all they material and mixed and mastered the mixtape and design the covers....(im a 1 man band). lol. we just sent it off the discmakers. be looking out for that too. features dloc the chop, cash image, ampichino, skeim and more.