I figured out why Lynch has changed.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 25, 2003
The basics is that his mom passed so its like he changed based on that. Iam not hating on him because I understand that thats a fucked up situation and I didnt really look at it until my homie pointed that out to me. And when your mom is dying or dead that can cause you to fall apart. So Iam not going to hate on Lynch anymore fuck it he struggles just like I do. No hate. Loki though fuck him no respect for that cat, but I wont even funk about it no more do your thing. Peace

Epidemic

Oct 10, 2003
Dr. Curien said:
The basics is that his mom passed so its like he changed based on that. Iam not hating on him because I understand that thats a fucked up situation and I didnt really look at it until my homie pointed that out to me. And when your mom is dying or dead that can cause you to fall apart. So Iam not going to hate on Lynch anymore fuck it he struggles just like I do. No hate. Loki though fuck him no respect for that cat, but I wont even funk about it no more do your thing. Peace

Epidemic

Good choice Dr-curien finnaly no more.
And thank ur homey who pointed that out for you,he had a good point

Aug 25, 2003
My reason for not liking Loki is just due to his arrogance and just some bullshit that was exchanged between us. But Iam deading it so that this internet bullshit can cease. He does his thing and I do mine fuck it no need for internet nonsense you know. I wont wolf about it no more just let him do his thing and I ll do mine. By cool Tyson and Siccknight.

Epidemic

N

NOSTRIL KING

Loki has secretly been Mr. doctor with a fluffy poodle on his head all this time.

May 27, 2002
Man not to talk shit really because I would not want to speak ill of the dead or their situation, but Lynch has changed because he flat out sucks now. His mom's death did not cause him to rap stupid slow songs about Newports or what not. His mom's death didn't throw Beta's degree in music theory out the window and allow for all the beats on LBI to be trash Triton pre-sets.

tyson

Sicc OG
Jun 24, 2003
^^^^Fucc you bitch. Why the fucc you hatin on one of the siccest rappers. Checc this site out MTV.COM.they should have the Ja rule video I heard you liked

Oct 10, 2003
NOSTRIL KING said:
Loki has secretly been Mr. doctor with a fluffy poodle on his head all this time.

Holy shit man i have been coming here for while now,and in all that time,i have been wondering if NOSTRIL KING really did get stucc in his childhood.
He still like wrestling,He thinks like a child "look at the remarks"
that syas enough,they should have a age ban on here,only for people 13 and older.This guy's try's to fucc up every post i see him on.

Sep 17, 2002
shit, rippa's that type a white boy thats so stukk on tha sikk shit that if every other line isn't talkin bout nigga nuts n' guts and killin niggas then he aint happy...lynch's lyrks are better now then they have ever been, & just kuz he puts out a few songs that are meaningful & not season-esque doesn't mean he "flat out sucks." i like his new shit