I,[Enter Siccness User], promise to eat crow when.......

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 4, 2002
.....The Miami Heat win the 2010-2011 NBA Championship
..... Lebron James becomes a NBA Champion

Cough, Cough.....corinthian, ironlugs, phil, among others.....lol

I don't root for any professional team regularly so this is not a bias post. I root for individual players mostly. Me, myself am a former athlete, so i tend to like professional athletes with High athleticism. (AP,Lebron,Vick, Griffey,Deion,etc) I am rooting for the Heat and Lebron James because this is one of the best (and defensive) teams I've ever seen play and they are highly entertaining to watch. And Yes, i would like to see LBJ become a NBA Champ.

The Lebron James backlash is funny to me. A player like Lebron comes around once a lifetime and people come up with the most RIDICULOUS reasons to not like him. It's laughable really, ANY Lebron James negative argument can be debunked in a heartbeat.

A Championship Cures ALL! Book it!

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
a player like Lebron comes once in a life time? Bro there are a ton of Karl malones! LOL Thats what lebron is a fast karl malone.

If they do win it, cool what ever they were supposed to.. They paid enough for it... AND IT WILL BE BECAUSE D WADE WILLED THEM TO IT. It will have ZERO to do with LBJ.

But if they lose they are THEE fail of the decade.

Closing note..... Lebron is not the next Michael Jordan. he isnt even Kobe Bryant who is the 2nd best player ever. Lebron should just focus on doing the best he can and have fun being rich.

Roz

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2009
www.facebook.com
a player like Lebron comes once in a life time? Bro there are a ton of Karl malones! LOL Thats what lebron is a fast karl malone.

If they do win it, cool what ever they were supposed to.. They paid enough for it... AND IT WILL BE BECAUSE D WADE WILLED THEM TO IT. It will have ZERO to do with LBJ.

Closing note..... Lebron is not the next Michael Jordan. he isnt even Kobe Bryant who is the 2nd best player ever. Lebron should just focus on doing the best he can and have fun being rich.

Damn... Give Malone some credit, at least he had a little heart on the court. Lebron can't handle pressure situations, it separates the good players from the greats.

Nov 7, 2006

you had me lovin your post until you said Kobe was 2nd best player. best of his era yes but he aint even the best laker ever let alone 2nd best player ever.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
.....The Miami Heat win the 2010-2011 NBA Championship
..... Lebron James becomes a NBA Champion

Cough, Cough.....corinthian, ironlugs, phil, among others.....lol

I don't root for any professional team regularly so this is not a bias post. I root for individual players mostly. Me, myself am a former athlete, so i tend to like professional athletes with High athleticism. (AP,Lebron,Vick, Griffey,Deion,etc) I am rooting for the Heat and Lebron James because this is one of the best (and defensive) teams I've ever seen play and they are highly entertaining to watch. And Yes, i would like to see LBJ become a NBA Champ.

The Lebron James backlash is funny to me. A player like Lebron comes around once a lifetime and people come up with the most RIDICULOUS reasons to not like him. It's laughable really, ANY Lebron James negative argument can be debunked in a heartbeat.

A Championship Cures ALL! Book it!
and when they lose you can send your fat slut bitch to all of our houses to suck our dicks you fucking faggot

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
lebron winning a ring is like fighting a girl. theres no winning. you dont fight you get your ass whooped by a girl, and if you fight and beat her ass, youre still a faggot.

Nov 4, 2002
Are u even watching this series romanowski?
Yes, of course.......and against Philly, Boston and Chicago. Lebron has been the catalyst in all those series. He hasn't had the best finals but still good. He just had a triple double. He can still be finals mvp with 2 great games too. They lost 2 out of 3 on the road, big shocker. It's been a great series, Ive enjoyed every minute of it.

If Dallas wins, then props to Dallas to doing enough to over come their talent deficiency in the finals, and sweeping the former champs. If Miami wins then they deserve it as well. They are a great basketball team who worked hard on the court to be in the finals and win a title.

Nov 4, 2002

Karl Malone= Great Player, cool nick name
Lebron James= Better Player, better nickname haha

Any basketball enthusiast can tell you Lebron, by far and away, has a better overall skill set than Karl Malone, come on dog.

Why would you let yourself judge a players championship run on the finals alone? Lebron has been great in the playoffs, Dirk has been great, D-Wade and Bosh too.

Ah yes the "supposed to" argument/theory. Ok, if a team is supposed to win, it shouldn't be any less of an accomplishment when they actually do win. You still have to put in work in the off season, work hard in season, play as a team, along with everything else to win a championship. Which both Miami and Dallas have done, Miami more with defense and Dallas more with timely shooting.

In contrast, "weren't supposed to" win teams. What do you say about them, they got lucky? come on, more recently the SF giants or GB packers. They are weren't supposed to win teams. Bottom line, you have to put in the same time and effort to win favored or not favored.

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
Dude just give it up, Noones ever gonna give em his props they hate him. They picked them to lose the last 2 series and now if they do lose this one they will act like they're smarter than us Haha. Anyway he is playing pretty bad rit now. Even if he dominates the next 2 games everyone will still hate him and talk shit.

corinthian

Just Win Baby!!!
Feb 23, 2006
3rd ID
show me where any of the points I've brought up have been "debunked", you can't. I've already given wade his props, he's playing championship level basketball when it counts the most. meanwhile lebron continues his disappearing act in the 4th quarters of every game. bench players are outplaying him in the 4th. jason terry scores more points with lebron on the court, than when bron is on the bench. so he ain't getting it done on the defensive side either. dude is overrated like I've said all along.

as for the heat as a team, I still think they're overhyped. if they can win this one and go back to back next year. I'll give them their props as a team.

this is a really stupid thread.

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
Tell Lebron to take his talents to the 4th quarter. All this self hype and ego revolving around lebron is weak as fuck. Dude is a beast. He is just NOT Michael or Kobe. And further more D Wade is better than Lebron on EVERY level of the game.

I just like to look at big pictures not endorsement deals. This guy had the audacity to host a 30 minute special to tell us he was taking is talents to south beach..... Boston held a press conf where the 2 additions held up jerseys smiled and went on about their business. And lets not forget KG WONDER years were spent in the mediocrity of Minnesota.

For that infomercial alone, I will root against bron for ever. He may win 2-3 rings before its all said and done. He is dope, there is no denying that. I just hope its not year 1.