I don't understand some of you sometimes

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Why all the bitchin about all this beef bein made public on the net?

I don't know how many times, months upon months upon months, i hear people complain that they don't hear info straight from the artists and want the artists to post.

But when some artists get up on here and make some shit public, that you're lucky to hear about on wax, if at all, people complain. :rolleyes:

It's baffling.

Shit join in and rep your favorite artists or whatever you do, personally i jus chill and read, but i can't believe people complain that this shit is goin on.

I mean it sucks that there is beef, but feel lucky you know bout it. You can't expect everyone to all hold hands and dance around and pick flowers and sing folk music. You're some of the privileged few. Its insider information.

But hey that’s jus my opinion, bitch and moan all you want, but i really hope i don't hear you bitchin and moanin about artists not posting enough or not hearing info/updates from artists when all is said and done.

May 8, 2002
ColdBlooded said:

cuz i hear so much bitchin and moanin about it and to give people like you somthing to do.

lol.....some might feel your post playa but Im not on this net to read niggas hatred nor do I give a fuck about some soap opera drama shit! It might interest some but we only gettin 1 side of the story.....It's just sad to see niggas pointin the finger @ D.E. on his own web site......Get your own forum if you gone Hate on a nigga!