i dont like much,but cellski is a legend

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 13, 2005
few years ago....im standing in line at kimbals carnival for this jadakiss show....sportin a nice lil 3peice with a fine lil latina atornery on my arm...

Then...not carin about this huge line (live over 100 mfkas)...This ni66a celski skips all that and cuts right in front of me.. like "wassup mayne?'...

lol...im like go ahead mane..its coo..we got in the venue like 2 minutes later...so i really didnt give a fck...

Than main reason i got that THIZZ report dvd was from that promo clip with that ol school celski on the teaser....that dvd shoulda had more sideshow footage.....

Aug 8, 2004
Nobody mentioned Canadian Bacon & Hashbrowns? I think I might like that one even better then Mr. Predictor.....but they both fuckin classic no doubt!

I gotta be honest tho, it's hard for me to bump to much new shit from legendary artists like him, cuz I still listen to the old shit so much that the new stuff just dont compare. so instead of hatin on people for changing their styles, which obviously they gotta do at sum point, I just stay bumpin what I know and love!