i dont like much,but cellski is a legend

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
maculentways said:
i liked all his albums except for maybe mafia moves

::

wow, really? that shit always ends up in my rotation every 6 months or so. i dont listen to every song, but there are easily 6 that SLAP. Flooded, Tattoos & Tongue Rings (one of my favorite bay slaps ever), zonin (such a sick song), go big (big mack comes hard, this beat is raw), thyck girls, livin in the crossfire (DOPE ASS TRACK), are worth owning the cd, to me. but i know its "different" than other cellski shit.

Dec 4, 2004
mafia moves was his weakest album but it did have at least 5 solid tracks on it

"cellous fell off...you niggas hatin. only thang i fell off was my harley davidson"

lol

R8R

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Like eevryone says, Living Legend and he SHOULD be mentioned in any Legend Conversation. One of Frisco OG'z STILL doing it. His latest Cd is fire too, got some vicious beats in there. Do yourself a favor and pick up that Mr Predictor 2. Well worth your money...

Aug 3, 2006
for sum reason his voice annoys me

like i said tho no hate i give em his props hes and og in the bay rap scene

well that and dj pimp doesnt put his "stamp" on em nor does he manage him so im like 110% sure hes not made of pure greatness, like say ummm COGNITO