I don't agree with the war, but...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
C

C-Ride

man u know nothin...u cant juss register 4 a green card, purchase a plane ticket and fly da fuck outta there stupid...

u talk alot ova da internet mane...u live less than an hour away from me and camel...we'll drive out there drag u out yo lil shack and babylon boogie all ova yo ugly lil face in front of yo motha

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
StickyGreen said:
and BART PATROL dont call me an idiot just because you have different opinions than me. guaranteed i'm more intelligent than you and know 1000 times more shit about politics and whats going on than you. by the way how the hell you gonna be bay area rap talk (i'm assuming thats prolly what that stands for) patrol if you located down in gay ass pasadena? lmao
lol, did i tap into your feelings o somethin? typical of the common square. well then if you know so much more about politics than me, then yo dumb ass woulda been realizing that nuking the whole middle east will cause a whole new slew of problems for our country to deal with. if nuking the middle east is truly your opinion, the FUCK your opinion..... because they hold absolutely no merit. and everyone on here that has half a brain and knows the deal will agree with me, whether or not they're for the war.

by the way, i could give a fuck about how much more politics you know than me.... if anything, that would make you MORE of a square.

and before you go off callin Pasadena gay, muthafucka u betta apply yo breaks, coz i guarantee that u aint comin out here wolfin that shit.... unless u want some Bloods and Crips tappin into yo system.... u need to come at a whole nother level than that and take that hatin' out the doe with u, cuddie............

any questions?? :devious:

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
StickyGreen said:
all you guys are just hella butthurt. so some civilians finna get killed...boo hoo. so your relatives live over there, well thats showt for them...they should be kickin it in america cuz aint none of those other lil third world countries even comin close. if you a civilian livin in some dirty ass country that happens to be gettin blown the fuck up right now then you might end up 6 feet...that shit comes with war. you should just be happy and feel lucky you chillin in america not worried about bombs gettin dropped on Your head...................hopefully. lol
look u square ass lop...u dont know what ur speakin on...u talk shit bout pasadena like u own the muthafucka...u have these obsurd ass thoughtz of nuking the middle east....r u blind and deaf...the middle east has blk gold u fuckin keyborad huggin lil kid...u make no sense when u say i should be chillin in america not trippen bout my old country...look u fuckin lop...i got more ballz then u got hair on ur head...so keep that big ass trip shut or ill have 2 zp it up for u...

at BART patrol...fuck this panzee ass bafon...he dont know what kinda shit iz goi on in the middle east...dont waste ur typing time...hez a square ass lop...if he really knew what was goin on...he would realize that we r goin 2 war wit 7 countryz....count them 7....3 of whic have nuclear cababilityz...and this lop thinkz droppin a nuke will help economy...haha...ur a moderator arent u?....ban hiz thick-headed ass out this shit...he makez me sick

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
StickyGreen said:
you some nerdy ass computer "moderator" lol! and im the square? nigga fuck pasadena...you should be the "patrol" for the l.a. forum then or somethin. patrol these nuts muthafucka...you need to see my hallpass or something?
fuck you, chimpanzee sack grabber.... you've made 2 posts to me and I already don't like yo muthafuckin' ass..... the fuck kinda hoe ass cock gobblin dick in the booty ass hoe cake disses a whole town? not only are you a square, but you're now also a SUCKA.... congratulations on the achievement, u little toe nail paintin' switch hitter.... i've seen very few people take their p.h. balancism's to epic proportions like you have.............

and this is one of the reasons i'm not for war.... because we're wasting money.... if it were up to me, i'd spend all 90 billion dollars on StickyGreen's dumb ass so he can peep some g-a-m-e on tha reals.... do yo'self a favor and stop postin on this thread, u know damn well u don't know wut the fuck u speakin on, and u only in it for the sake of arguin'............... move on........ the more u post, the more u leave your true colors exposed

May 2, 2002
www.ifuckinglovesports.com
net-banger? you the one talkin all this shit about you gonna "zip it up for me" how the fuck you gonna do that through a computer? you net-bangin...i aint talkin no shit like that...im just speakin my mind about stupid ass third world countries. and obviously nuking the whole middle east would not only fuck up economies but have serious consequences, thats why it wouldnt be realistically logical, im just saying that out of anger, like damn...fuck the middle east...bomb all them muthafuckas. lol. you take every word like its hella serious like i'm the president about to do that shit or something. so talk whatever shit you want cuz text on an internet site aint gonna do shit to me, aint like me and you gonna arrange a meeting somewhere and have a lil street fight lol! so if you dont like what im saying dont fucken read it! and dont fucken respond to me! you fucken ho tryna act all hard on a message board just cuz i insulted your lil arabic culture or whatever weird towel-wearing shit you happen to be. lmao

Jul 2, 2002
all these posts related to the war always end up in some argument lol lol lool

btw did y'all know that these protestors are costing the economy $$$$ all these peeps that get held back due to these protestors gotta work overtime and shit, the extra cops out there gotta get paid too,and so on and so on, on the news it said that it cost like $900,000 to keep these "so-called" peace protestors in check

they hurting us taxpayers and they aint even workin:mad:

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
StickyGreen said:
net-banger? you the one talkin all this shit about you gonna "zip it up for me" how the fuck you gonna do that through a computer? you net-bangin...i aint talkin no shit like that...im just speakin my mind about stupid ass third world countries. and obviously nuking the whole middle east would not only fuck up economies but have serious consequences, thats why it wouldnt be realistically logical, im just saying that out of anger, like damn...fuck the middle east...bomb all them muthafuckas. lol. you take every word like its hella serious like i'm the president about to do that shit or something. so talk whatever shit you want cuz text on an internet site aint gonna do shit to me, aint like me and you gonna arrange a meeting somewhere and have a lil street fight lol! so if you dont like what im saying dont fucken read it! and dont fucken respond to me! you fucken ho tryna act all hard on a message board just cuz i insulted your lil arabic culture or whatever weird towel-wearing shit you happen to be. lmao
look u fuckin fruitloop...stop posting on this subject...no one likez u...no one carez what u have 2 say...and if i wanted...i could make a trip out 2 oakland juss 2 zip ur mouth up....i aint trippen off ur ignorant ass...u dont know or ever willknow bout what goes on in the middle east....fake ass fool lol...fuck this i got better thingz 2 do...peace

May 2, 2002
www.ifuckinglovesports.com
you aint got shit to do thats why you keep replying to my shit mufucka. go ahead and come to oakland...kill me if you feel its necessary...you gon' catch a case like that over some words on the world wide web? lol you got issues i aint trippin off you though you just a bunch of green text on my screen

Apr 25, 2002
In 10 years all the facts will be seperated from the liberal media's slant..... You'll be able to watch on the History channel what really happened and they'll be saying how important it was for us to go in and get Saddam out of power.

On my way to work today I saw a group of people on the sidewalk with "Peace" and "No Blood for Oil" signs.... I slowed down, honked and thru up a double bird. I would love to throw something to wound them, but I have been able to hold myself back as of now. If anyone on this board has ever participated in one of these anti-war "peace love and happiness" rallies, you get a big FUCK YOU from me