I dare you to show me...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 7, 2003
707REPRESENTA said:
HAHA WE THOUGHT OF THE SAME VC CLIP
yeah, cus its tight.

btw you need to start leaving links for your youtube vids in the threads. cus i want to show people or link them to youtube and not siccness. but i cant find out how to get the link from the vids. can you post the vids and the links under them. its kind of annoying.

Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
First thing I thought of was the Vince clip...

What about that play the other night when Baron Davis was crying on the floor after getting hit?

***Waiting for responses...

LOL, I'm playing. But seriously, that WAS a dope move by Davis. I feel he's about the most UNDERrated player with the MOST skills in the league.

When you hear these writers and commentators talk about great guards in the NBA, it's NASH, KIDD, etc...

I'm not a Warriors fan, but I like what they're doing; maybe NOW they'll get some respect (if they close this series out).

Feb 5, 2006
hella_numb said:
yeah, cus its tight.

btw you need to start leaving links for your youtube vids in the threads. cus i want to show people or link them to youtube and not siccness. but i cant find out how to get the link from the vids. can you post the vids and the links under them. its kind of annoying.
FUCK U MEAN ITS ANNOYING? WHATS WRONG WITH JUS POSTING THE VID? I WOULD RATHER HAVE THE VIDEO ON THE PAGE INSTEAD OF OPENING UP A NEW WINDOW JUS TO SEE IT

Aug 7, 2003
707REPRESENTA said:
FUCK U MEAN ITS ANNOYING? WHATS WRONG WITH JUS POSTING THE VID? I WOULD RATHER HAVE THE VIDEO ON THE PAGE INSTEAD OF OPENING UP A NEW WINDOW JUS TO SEE IT
you can open the new links in tabs if you got the latest IE7 or Firefox.

its just i want to link people on AIM to the vids but there is no link to them when you post the videos in the threads. and i dont want to link them to siccness where they got to make a account.

Feb 5, 2006
hella_numb said:
you can open the new links in tabs if you got the latest IE7 or Firefox.

its just i want to link people on AIM to the vids but there is no link to them when you post the videos in the threads. and i dont want to link them to siccness where they got to make a account.

ALL U GOTTA DO IS CLICK THE VIDEO WHILE ITS PLAYING AND IT OPENS A NEW WINDOW TO THE ORIGINAL URL

Apr 25, 2002
hella_numb said:

hella_dumb