I cant believe C-Bo said this!!!!!!(Must read)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 30, 2007
mikevick said:
nah a groupie is someone that would take up for him even though they don't know him and have never met him in their life like the way you're doing and it's borderline homo......cut that shit out fag
then the same thang can be said for u...u talkin shit bout a nigga that u dont no personally...u niggaz actin mad over some music industry shit...how gay is that type shit...if u dont like his music than dont bump his shit...if u do then why give a fuk about som fake music beef...i swear u the type of nigga to not like biggie cuz of 2pac...talk about groopie..u niggaz is on some fakre ass shit for realz

tweeze

East 27 mack e$O...
Jun 8, 2005
oaKlanD u.S.spray
mikevick said:
nah a groupie is someone that would take up for him even though they don't know him and have never met him in their life like the way you're doing and it's borderline homo......cut that shit out fag

i don't fuck with goody mob .. c-bo and i espeacly dont fuck with them E 40 's:confused:

Feb 23, 2006
c-bo has 10x more paper and gets 10x more love than any of you cock suckas thats talkin down on him.
You seriously think c-bo gives a fuck if you talkin negative bout him.....stop wasteing ya time mayne

i bet most of you would give c-bo some daps if you saw him in person, not cause he signed under young buck...but becasue hes c-bo.....hes a rap artist that has a name in the game.....whos is well known and is a legend.

May 16, 2002
"Kamikaze / sicker than a mothafuckin Nazi /
Got a little question for that nigga that made Paparazi /
Tell me if you ain't in this rap game /
For the mothafuckin cash mayne /
Then what is ya mothafuckin purpose? /
None for service..." -E.D.I.

Dec 6, 2006
Gemini said:
"Kamikaze / sicker than a mothafuckin Nazi /
Got a little question for that nigga that made Paparazi /
Tell me if you ain't in this rap game /
For the mothafuckin cash mayne /
Then what is ya mothafuckin purpose? /
None for service..." -E.D.I.
and your point is.....

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
Beasty said:
is buck even gold yet? All yall niggas talkin like Bo is gon be bigger on Cashville.CTE is bigger than cashville is right now and Jeezy cant even market his artists.If C-Bo ever get a video on 106&park countdown ill give everybody that posted in this thread a dollar.He gon still be a underground artist only this time he'll be under somebody instead of being 100% independent.Buck already said he gon sign him to koch that nigga just wanna be around G-Unit and get some Tony Yayo leftover pussy.
i wuz saying hes a dork n wont sell shit.

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
mikevick said:
man you niggas is weak as fuck on this board damn!!! niggas keep saying niggas is hatin' on Bo for siging to G-Unit to get money....that aint the case you groupie ass niggas, niggas is saying BO's a bitch cause he called 50 a snitch, made songs dissin' the nigga, made dvd's dissin the nigga and kinds of other shit....oh, did i mention he called him a SNITCH??? what kinda shit is that??????? man im convinced a Bay rapper can do no wrong in you hoe ass nigga's eyes cause that's some of the corniest shit ive seen in a long ass time

I can see if BO didn't call him "50 Snitch" and went on record on numerous occassions calling 50 a SNITCH and just signed with G-Unit.....then I wouldn't have a problem....and to make shit worse the niggas said he did all that shit "Just to get acknowledged" it's like the nigga admitted to just making all that shit up just to get 50's attention....the nigga admitted to ruining another man's name and rep just to get his attention.....C-BO is a fuckin' fag straight up
best post ever.

Dec 6, 2006
Filthy_Rich said:
pretty self explanatory is right. it's all about money. music doesn't mean shit to these rappers. it's okay for them to lie to their fans, start fake beefs, and make low quality music as long as they get their money. right?
yaddig.sad but true.What i find funny is dat all dese niggas dats saying he can do fake shit as long as he get his money wont see a penny of his money so they are being lied to for free.What he eats dont make them shit.

Aug 9, 2005
Shit have yall ever squashed a beef? Nigga ive ko's a nigga than went to the club wittem a year later and been homies! when moneys involved thats even more motavation. C-bo or mooost the rappin nigas is puttin on a show anyway the real niggas doing dirt is locked up or dead ya you have your exeptions and it don't mean niggas is punks but as fans nigga need to respect their art niggas get into what they rep when most of the shits a show. Niggas wand be a fan of a real gansta find a shermed out happy trigger finger ready to throw his life away and praise that nigga and meet his fate stupid assz. I dont belive c-bo did the shit to get attention from 50! niggas talk its the Game niggas fill voids.

look at all your hardest rappers those really still doing dirt Nigga they look up to gangsters they may look and sound most extreem but that aint the case a few wild events dont make a lifestyle so some of yall need to grow up and find a lil more seperation between gangsters and rappers! rappers got somethin to live for. gansters aint got shit but they pride!

Jun 3, 2007
C-BO

It's Comical.... Bo is making moves while you haters are sitting around bitchin. Bo is a straight up west coast vet!! You guys ain't saying **** about Yuk. Beef is meant to be squashed... sooner or later.