I cant believe C-Bo said this!!!!!!(Must read)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 6, 2006
"Through all this shit, the trials and tribulations of us beefing with G-Unit, it was not a beef, what it was was me knocking at 50 Cent's door trying to get him to acknowledge a real nigga.

Ill post the rest of the interview in the next post but i dont believe this nigga just said that shit.All this time he had fans thinkin it was a real beef but the whole time he just wanted attention from 50 cent.Cant nobody on here defend dat shit.What kinda nigga diss a man for 2 years just so he can get with him?

Dec 6, 2006
West Coast Rydaz: Talk about this West Syde Riders album, what can people expect on this 3rd installment of the series?

C-Bo: Different flavors. East coast, down south, midwest, there's people from everywhere on there. It shows my affiliation with the streets and who I'm fuckin with out there.

West Coast Rydaz: What else is scheduled to drop on West Coast Mafia?

C-Bo: Young Bleed, Swoop G. Thug Lordz 2, West Coast Mafia Gang, 151, Lil Cyco, Killa Tay, Marvaless. We in the kitchen trying to come with that right sauce man.

West Coast Rydaz: You are bringing a few folks back. How did that Swoop G album come about? He's been MIA from rap for a while...

C-Bo: He's been in the streets, going through it. So I snatched him up, trying to get em right

West Coast Rydaz: And you're also bringing another Sac vet back, Marvaless...

C-Bo: Hell yeah.

West Coast Rydaz: What do you think about Koch buying out Navarre and how will it affect your label?

C-Bo: Man, I don't really feel it. It is what it is. I'm finna go in and they gonna give me what I want or I'mma take all my shit somewhere else. That's what it's all about.

West Coast Rydaz: Whats the word on your new solo album?

C-Bo: Yep, it's coming but it's gonna be coming on Cashville Records, G-Unit South. I'm trying to take it to another level. I'm already at the highest level of the independent game period. There's no higher I can take this shit. Now it's time for C-Bo to make a sacrifice. No time to be selfish or stubborn and go and get with the business. I'm gonna open the door for all my niggas that's in line, feel me? Ain't nobody out there that's gonna open the door for us.

The album is called "Ready For The World."

West Coast Rydaz: Will Cashville Records be on a major label?

C-Bo: Yeah it's gonna be a major thing. There's bidding wars going on right now. We trying to figure which route we gonna take.

West Coast Rydaz: But there will always be that G Unit South affiliation ....

C-Bo: Oh yeah fa sho.

West Coast Rydaz: As far as your knowledge, everything cool between Buck and 50?

C-Bo: Man that ain't nothing. They got they own little thing going on, I stay away from that right there.

West Coast Rydaz: Get into how you got affiliated with Cashville and how this deal came about?

C-Bo: Thing is I went to Nashville back in 94, fucking with some of Buck's people, not knowing that they was Bucks people right. Through all this shit, the trials and tribulations of us beefing with G-Unit, it was not a beef, what it was was me knocking at 50 Cent's door trying to get him to acknowledge a real nigga. That's what it's all about. I feel the same way 50 feel, if I can't eat with you nigga fuck you! Period. Especially if you in my city eating. So that's what put me after them like that. But then as they snatched mothafuckas from the west like Spider Loc, once they grabbed him it really opened the door. I'm the first mothafucka to put Spider Loc's voice on the street.

West Coast Rydaz: Yeah you had him on your albums before he started working with Death Row.

C-Bo: Exactly, I snatched him outta South Central, out the streets, put em in the car took em all the way to Seattle to my house with my kids. Showed the nigga some love that he ain't never seen before. That's how I get down. So in all due respect, in return Buck's first album, my name was in the credits! I didn't know that shit. [laughs] But I had never really went after Buck. My thing was more of a 50 Cent thing.

At the same time it is what it is. Mothafuckas rollin' and this is how it happens. Some niggas do go to war, you find out sometimes enemies can be your best friends. Straight up. Me and Buck hit it off so tough. Then it went back to 94 when I first came through Nashville when I was fuckin with his people. So it was like woah! So Buck holla'd at me, set up a meeting, arranged for me to come down to New York, G-Unit. I holla'd at 50 Cent, we chopped it up. I got to realize what kind of person he was and he got to see what kind of person I was, feel me?

Then we took it from there, let's get money. If it ain't about pointing that pistol, I ain't got time for none of that. I ain't with that silly shit. I ain't never been, but it is what it is.

Listen to C-Bo Answer This Question

West Coast Rydaz: What do you have to say about people criticizing your move to Cashville Records/G-Unit South?

C-Bo: Man I ain't worried about it. I always been criticized. What can I say about it. What they want me to say. Fuck em? I don't give a fuck! I'mma do what I do regardless 'cause I'm a grown man. I know right from wrong cause I been in the streets. I been in every type of situation in the streets with real people, real killas. I know whats right and wrong! Ain't no wrong in what I'm doing. I just merged with another click of killas that's killing more than anybody in the world right now! As far as music. They opened the doors for me cause I'm a real nigga. Now it's my time to show what the fuck I'mma do. They can hate it or love it, it don't matter. Alot of mothafuckas love me, hate me, but one thing to my face they will always respect me though. My track record is how I get down.

West Coast Rydaz: So you're labelmates with the Outlawz who you have been affiliated with for a long time now....

C-Bo: Man I'm the one that brung the Outlawz over there man! Outlawz is some real people, I been fucking with them for so long. Buck was like 'wassup with the Outlawz?' Outlawz already know, every move I make that's major I give them a call like 'ay yall wanna fuck with this?' Since Pac came and got me, I've always had respect for them Outlawz. Since he's gone... So I called them up like it's a good look over here, I'm gonna put you on the line with Buck, yall chop it up and see what you can situate out of this movement. I'm over there so once my foot is planted anywhere it's gonna be some real mothafuckas coming through, period. But this just the beginning of the movement.

West Coast Rydaz: Are we ever gonna see a Blocc Movement 2 with you and Brotha Lynch?

C-Bo: Man I don't know! I don't know about that man, you gotta ask Lynch that right there. Interview Lynch and ask him that man. I'm from the Garden Blocc so I'm always ready. It's a Blocc Movement every day for me. Me and my niggas we ready. Straight up.

West Coast Rydaz: But there is definitely another Thug Lordz album coming with Yuk?

C-Bo: Hell yeah! We gonna let that ride. Yeah there was a problem with Rap A Lot, they wanted to eat off the record. J Prince had bigger hands than me. Now being that Yukmouth is no longer over there at Rap-A-Lot it's going crazy right now. This Thug Lordz gonna be the one!

Listen to C-Bo Answer This Question

West Coast Rydaz: You got the Figaz on this West Syde Riders Vol. 3.... Are you gonna be working with them more? Maybe presenting another album?

C-Bo: Yeah I'm finna do another C-Bo Mob Figaz album. We been chopping it up. They been doing they solo projects so they running around with that right now. At the same time we finna come back together. I can guarantee within the next year you'll be seeing some promotions on that right there. If it's not already out.

West Coast Rydaz: What do you think about their success since you first presented them to the world?

C-Bo: I'm lovin it man! That's what we supposed to do. Birth. Kids is born and then they get to the age where they gotta hit the streets and see what it is for themselves. That's what I've always allowed when niggas fucking with me. I been an artist. I've always snatched em, put em up under me, took em pretty much live with me... Groomed em and teach em the game. Not hide no game from 'em and let em suck up everything they can possibly suck up. Just be 100 with it. Just keep it 100 with ya boy no matter what the outcome may be!

West Coast Rydaz: Do you have your eye on any artists out there that you might wnat to sign to WCM Records?

C-Bo: Man, it's alot of people out there that been approaching me and I been trying to holla at. But I ain't gonna say no names. They know what it is. West Coast Mafia is a movement. Cashville merging with that is making it a bigger movement. It's worldwide now for real. Worldwide mob man, to the east, to the west, to the south, to the mid! Connected.

West Coast Rydaz: It's West Coast Mafia but I see your making it more than just West Coast...

C-Bo: That's what I'm trying to do. I'm trying to do something different. I want this mothafucka to be all shining at once. You know how they say the east coast is on, the south is on, then the west is on, I'mma have a line where everything is gonna be on! [laughs] Know what I mean? I'mma have my foot in it. That's what I see, my vision through what I'm doing. It's bigger than me, it's bigger than Cashville, it's bigger than all this.

West Coast Rydaz: Any last words to end the interview off with?

C-Bo: Look forward to the Cashville compilation. That's gonna be out in a minute. We got alot of shit out there like mixtape shit. Me and the Outlawz floating around. If you got to myspace.com/cbomobfather or myspace.com/cbomusic, look at that first one that says "Ready For the World", click on that one. That's my music page. I got one song from my album up and I got 3 songs from the West Side Ryders up.

Aug 13, 2002
Now being that Yukmouth is no longer over there at Rap-A-Lot it's going crazy right now. This Thug Lordz gonna be the one!

hmm.. now u kno why yuks new album will never see the light. its all politics. cant wait for this album..

Jun 30, 2004
i dont really give a shit about cbo signing to gunit south. but if this somehow translates into the mob figz getting more exposure then its alll good

C

CcytzO_Loc

haha its easy to call it bitch shit from behind a screen though....C Bo keeping it real at least and telling the truth not lying like most your favorite rappers do....and Bo been proved himself on the strreets and been to the pen enough times to know he a real mafucca.....if mafuccaz beleived it was real life beef amd mad cuz it aint now you need a life and quit getting caught up in all this fantasy land bullshit cuz 90% of these rappers is fakin it anyways and aint none of them bout to risk millions of dollars just to satisfy the fans with some real beef....the shit is entertainment take it for what its worth....if you still think a nigga is bitchmade then tell him when you see him on the streets.....

Dec 6, 2006
CcytzO_Loc said:
haha its easy to call it bitch shit from behind a screen though....C Bo keeping it real at least and telling the truth not lying like most your favorite rappers do....and Bo been proved himself on the strreets and been to the pen enough times to know he a real mafucca.....if mafuccaz beleived it was real life beef amd mad cuz it aint now you need a life and quit getting caught up in all this fantasy land bullshit cuz 90% of these rappers is fakin it anyways and aint none of them bout to risk millions of dollars just to satisfy the fans with some real beef....the shit is entertainment take it for what its worth....if you still think a nigga is bitchmade then tell him when you see him on the streets.....
But the nigga lied to his fans.The nigga dissed a man for 2 years strong just to get attention from the man and beg for a deal.What kinda shit is dat? Niggas owe dey fans more than that.Niggas believed dat shit was real cuz bo said it was real.So u tellin me all dem mixtapes and songs was just so 50 cent can sign him? How can any real nigga rock wit dat.Niggas sayin fuck dey fans for a few dollars and yall accept it? The fuckin fans is what made him.Thats some ho shit no matter how u look at it.Bitches used to do dat at skyline.Ugly hoes used to diss the pretty hoes so the pretty hoes can be they freind.

Nov 11, 2006
BayRider04 said:
i dont really give a shit about cbo signing to gunit south. but if this somehow translates into the mob figz getting more exposure then its alll good
Aint it crazy how everyone say "fucc c-bo" or "c-bo sold out" when he signed wit buck, but as soon as bo mention more pub for the mob figaz, niggaz is all about it?

C

CcytzO_Loc

Beasty said:
But the nigga lied to his fans.The nigga dissed a man for 2 years strong just to get attention from the man and beg for a deal.What kinda shit is dat? Niggas owe dey fans more than that.Niggas believed dat shit was real cuz bo said it was real.So u tellin me all dem mixtapes and songs was just so 50 cent can sign him? How can any real nigga rock wit dat.Niggas sayin fuck dey fans for a few dollars and yall accept it? The fuckin fans is what made him.Thats some ho shit no matter how u look at it.Bitches used to do dat at skyline.Ugly hoes used to diss the pretty hoes so the pretty hoes can be they freind.
i guess you in fantasy land so i don't know what to tell you son......wake up....stop listening to rap if you gonna keep getting disappointed by the choices a rapper makes for himself......its only music its not like bo was from your blocc and dissed you personally...

Nov 11, 2006
Beasty said:
They can hate it or love it, it don't matter. Alot of mothafuckas love me, hate me, but one thing to my face they will always respect me though. My track record is how I get down.

Just like Bo said, yall niggaz hatin on him, but he will ALWAYS be respected. Thats real shit from a real ass nigga

Dec 6, 2006
CcytzO_Loc said:
i guess you in fantasy land so i don't know what to tell you son......wake up....stop listening to rap if you gonna keep getting disappointed by the choices a rapper makes for himself......its only music its not like bo was from your blocc and dissed you personally...
I was never a C-Bo fan but i did believe that he was on some real shit.Like Jay-Z said "When a nigga shows u who he really is,Believe him" and bo just showed me he would sell his soul for a dollar.Yall C-Bo fans are out yall rabbit ass minds if yall think he gon make millions out of signing 2 cashville.Imagine what C-Bo fans that dont have the internet think.The last album they heard from BO he had them sayin fuck G-Unit now the next album he gon be yellin G-Unit south.

Props: bigshotpimp
Dec 6, 2006
jmacc916 said:
Just like Bo said, yall niggaz hatin on him, but he will ALWAYS be respected. Thats real shit from a real ass nigga
Bo calling anybody a hater is hypocrasy.He hated on a nigga for 2 years strong to get the nigga to acknowledge him.What kinda shit is dat.I damn sure dont respect it.

C

CcytzO_Loc

Beasty said:
Bo calling anybody a hater is hypocrasy.He hated on a nigga for 2 years strong to get the nigga to acknowledge him.What kinda shit is dat.I damn sure dont respect it.

and im sure Bo is somewhere feeling the setbaccs and hardships caused by your loss of respect....maybe he'll slit his wrists tonight..... cuz lord knows losing the respect of an ex fan/username on a message board is everything in this game....:cheeky:

Dec 6, 2006
CcytzO_Loc said:
and im sure Bo is somewhere feeling the setbaccs and hardships caused by your loss of respect....maybe he'll slit his wrists tonight..... cuz lord knows losing the respect of an ex fan/username on a message board is everything in this game....:cheeky:
Watch how many ex fans he'll have when his album drop.Its funny how ppl say dey dont care what they fans want but who the fuck do they expect to buy the album? The nigga never had a radio hit so if he expects the 106&park crowd to buy a album from a gangster rapper in his late 30's then he is confused.All he had was his fanbase and he losing alot of em.