I cant believe Ashley won

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 4, 2004
Love Trujillo said:
The thing is is that everyone would look at leyla like a sex kitten or sumthin and ashley can actually fight she can kick everyone's ass specially christy.. lol Christy is to damn perky!!!
really who cares....do you think the womens division actually still has any credibility? the females are just eyecandy, whens the last time you saw a regular womens wrestling match on there

Jun 24, 2005
In the beginning I wanted Kristal to win. I was hopin it would come down to Kristal, Leyla and Ashley.

Between the two finalists, I woulda been happy with either of them winning. Leyla looked like a slut, and I liked that a lot. Ashley has some nice tits so I can't complain.

Mar 6, 2005
they may not fight credible fights but who didn't enjoy seeing her take christy down?? I know I sure as hell did... Some day i have hope that maybe we will once again see a good fight between the ladies but until then the so called eye candy can still be good fighters.

Dec 4, 2004
she got that "look"??? what look? of just another white bitch?

Leyla looks sexy as fuck, and no other females on there roster look like her...besides they aint ever had any latin WWE diva there so they could use one finally. On her site it says she might be working out a contract with them anyway..