I ate RAW PIG FLESH today.....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 12, 2002
GoProGraphics.com
Ive been eating 12oz of ham as a part of my diet lately each day so ive been buying Hams like Hell. I bought a different brand this time and took it home to wait until i finished the last one.

So this morning i wake up and start cutting it up after eating breakfast. I was still hungry so i slice off a big part of PIG FLESH and start eating it. Well then after eating more, i was like this is the best ham ever. I cut into it deper and its so red... then i start to wonder if this is normal until i come across the nutrition chart i cut off to unwrap it. I see a picture of a skillet and a thermometer.

I read on and its the cooking instructions. I was chewing on some RAW ham and was like Damn! Imma get sick! At first i didnt want to spit it out. So i compromised and i swallowed half and spit the other half out.

Havent got sick yet, but damn that was good eating at the time. I wonder if all meat is so good that fresh?

A

All Out HOGG

BLIGHT...I USED TO BE ABLE TO READ YOUR POSTS & COME OUT KNOWING SUMTHIN NEW...NOW I READ YOUR POSTS, LEARN SUMTHIN NEW...BUT I SOON FORGET IT BY THE TIME I FINISHING SCROLLING DOWN OVER THE GIRL IN YOUR SIG...LOL

May 12, 2002
GoProGraphics.com
I had no idea! It was about the same texture and color as cooked meat until i got to the center. Like beef you can tell, ham is like the same damn color all the time! Now i know to read the label first!

Jun 27, 2002
yeah I said the same thing when I was in anatomy class and took a bite out of the fresh cadaver we had on the table.....I never new the joy of human meat until that point....and its at that point it all began

Nov 6, 2002
BIG REESE LOC1 said:
You shouldnt eat pork.

Pork = Cat, Rat, & Dog Filthy Animal, and no matter how much you cook it it will still have parasites/worms...

are you a muslim?cuz thats what they say its made of rat,cat,& dog.you dont eat pork ribs like at bbq's or nothin?i thought every nigga ate them.

May 12, 2002
GoProGraphics.com
HAM was on sale and i need to get my protein!!! lol

But yeah id agree theyre pretty dirty, but thats what makes em taste good. Im getting to the end of the one i had bought, so imma bout to get into chicken again. I just need that switch in taste so i dont go crazy.

LMAO @ the Replies

DJ Mark 7

djmark7.com
Jul 18, 1977
www.djmark7.com
Reese this ain't directed at you, but alot of my folks who tell me not to "eat the swine" are downin 40 ounces like they're goin outta style and smokin...I mean is THAT shit not poison? Alcohol and nicotine? To me that's MUCH worse...

oh and for the record I do all of the above lol

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Ive been eating 12oz of ham as a part of my diet lately each day so ive been buying Hams like Hell. I bought a different brand this time and took it home to wait until i finished the last one.

So this morning i wake up and start cutting it up after eating breakfast. I was still hungry so i slice off a big part of PIG FLESH and start eating it. Well then after eating more, i was like this is the best ham ever. I cut into it deper and its so red... then i start to wonder if this is normal until i come across the nutrition chart i cut off to unwrap it. I see a picture of a skillet and a thermometer.

I read on and its the cooking instructions. I was chewing on some RAW ham and was like Damn! Imma get sick! At first i didnt want to spit it out. So i compromised and i swallowed half and spit the other half out.

Havent got sick yet, but damn that was good eating at the time. I wonder if all meat is so good that fresh?