I Apologize

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 28, 2005
www.myspace.com
for being everything that a substantial amount of members on this board wants to be. Don't think I'm speaking to this WHOLE board.....I'm not. But to those of you out there who think its fun to attack in packs, not just for the fun, but because you really are a loser in life and aren't good at much of anything...

Listen to me......

I try not to be smart (booksmart and otherwise), and athletic, and motivated, and multi-lingual, and so many other things..... but I work for them. I deserve these things, and with God's permission I will continue to put them to good use.

If it makes you feel any better, I don't go to bars and pull random women. There's something you'll always be able to pull my card on. I'll interpret this as what it is: a personal choice; and you can call it what you would prefer: "inability", "fag" or otherwise.

In the future, I plan to become a teacher and paralegal. I want to help legalize/naturalize Mexican, West African and other immigrants and make them citizens (no wonder I'm taking Spanish and French....no?)

That's not to say you shouldn't make fun of me--by all means, CONTINUE--but when you step offline, do yourself a favor and REALIZE that away from this internet, I am just as powerful, and focused, and ambitious as I am on it. This is not just some fake act. This is all real. And you know what?

You can be this real too.

Just swallow your fucking ego and start working at it, one day at a time.

(Waits for someone to edit, and add "I'm a gay!"-style insults. Already seen it. Leave this unedited and go make me some funny photoshops.)

Oct 28, 2005
www.myspace.com
Oh yeah...... and if anyone wants an "exchange", I'm all ears.(No quote war though.....essay response.) Let's see it.

White Devil
Heresy
Sixxness (if you can grow up for 5 minutes)
EDJ
MexicanCommando
etc.

This means you. Let's see it.

Hasta manana

Jun 2, 2002
i avoid the siccness drama, even though i been on here for years. so i dont know the reason everybody hates tadou. i never understood why some people care enough to talk shit, and never understood why others care enough to get their feelings involved. it's the fucking internet for god's sake. i come on here for music related info, but i go on these boards for an occaisional laugh...but seriously, all this e-beef shit is gay as fuck. tadou, you sound like you have a decent head on your shoulders...why do u trip off faceless screen names of people u will never meet?

Stealth

May 8, 2002
"Dear Siccness, this is desperate cry for attention #234290340229324890. I like to dedicate entire threads to why people should not make fun of me. Little do I know, rather than addressing these people, I should address myself. Perhaps there's a reason everyone fucking hates me, and maybe I ought to be humble and introspective and realize that I need to change."

Aug 8, 2003
I kno i waznt named but heres my take...

Dirty Shoez said:
but when you step offline, do yourself a favor and REALIZE that away from this internet, I am just as powerful, and focused, and ambitious as I am on it. This is not just some fake act. This is all real. And you know what?

You can be this real too.
I applaud anybodiez self image and ambitons when itz for the better, however,Tadou, you are pompous about it and often talk from both sidez of your mouth and i know that u know that,deny as u may its how your being precieved.. in a debate u often discredit the info, then deny the source with an opinion and it becomes the fall back for not saying as to why u deny it..

you know you didnt come here to make friends otherwise you would mince your words with a lil of the same respect you would a stranger...but u dont.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Dirty Shoez said:
for being everything that a substantial amount of members on this board wants to be.
Seems even when you try, you start off sounding like a stupid son of a bitch.

I think you mean "want" but since you're so above the rest of us, I'll leave you to ponder that one on your own.

FDS

RIP DUKE BROTHERS
Jan 29, 2006
this is the internet, it shouldnt hurt your feelings enough to create a whole thread about it. You should be a stronger person because if this is enough to disturb you then real world situations must be eating you alive.

Jun 3, 2006
damn it muthafuckas hate you like this,over the internet....i bet people that know you personally wish you were dead...or they keep you around for laughs and the ocassional punch in the face