HYPHY once upon a time... never forget!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
I always thought this was some of your best work (when it comes to editing, and arrangement of a track at least)
thanks homie - thats all E @Errelevent and Equiv_Exchange @Equiv_Exchange (not to mention the guests)

Sep 26, 2008
man honestly i dont listen to many songs from the hyphy era anymore.. not to many classic or timeless songs but god damn i miss that feeling of not giving a fuck and goin dumb at parties with everybody just having a good time not worrying about ow they look or actin hard or anything

DODE

Sicc OG
Dec 30, 2011
man honestly i dont listen to many songs from the hyphy era anymore.. not to many classic or timeless songs but god damn i miss that feeling of not giving a fuck and goin dumb at parties with everybody just having a good time not worrying about ow they look or actin hard or anything
There's plenty of hyphy classics bruh. I can name like 40 off the top my dome bruh , breh

Sep 26, 2008
There's plenty of hyphy classics bruh. I can name like 40 off the top my dome bruh , breh
actually after i wrote that i went and listened to a bunch of hyphy shit i used to slap back in the day... yeah there is some dope songs but im sayin there is not a lot of timless music from there..i regulary listen to 90's shit from the bay E-40, Dre, B-Legit but not a lot of their hyphy shit i dont know maybe i played hyphy shit to much back in the day and i just got tired of it

DODE

Sicc OG
Dec 30, 2011
actually after i wrote that i went and listened to a bunch of hyphy shit i used to slap back in the day... yeah there is some dope songs but im sayin there is not a lot of timless music from there..i regulary listen to 90's shit from the bay E-40, Dre, B-Legit but not a lot of their hyphy shit i dont know maybe i played hyphy shit to much back in the day and i just got tired of it
Messy marv and guce - so hood. That's a timeless song from that era. There's plenty mane. Jus gotta peep em