HYPHY AINT DEAD!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 5, 2005
Newark, CA
www.djgunjan.com
First and foremost, bobbin your head to some music or smashin fast while the track is playin is what HYPHY tried to co-op itself with. So doin that shit don't make you hyphy. Its simply the bay version of crunk. I agree with you about the categorizing, cuz once you cuddle up next to a bandwagon your not gonna really make it any further in any other kind of style. Hyphy died, yes dead, because of too many muthafuckas watering down the airwaves on some monotone single minded robot shit about the same muthafuckin things and not having any worth while message in the content of their lyrics. Hyphy killed itself when it was first called a movement because you can't have a movement of something so narrow (goin stupid, giggin etc) and expect for everybody to spit some orginial lyrics to it at the same time.
NOW THERES A BANDWAGON DICK RIDIN BITCH :)

BAY VERSION OF CRUNK

makes me wanna slap you upside the head. SORRY THAT YOU THINK THE RADIO DEFINES HYPHY

fuckin dumbass. shit i'd damn you to hell for sayin BAY VERSION OF CRUNK
but i'm a nice guy so i wont fuckin DOOO that... not like i can tho... i aint JEBUS

AND IT FUCKIN SEEMS APPARENT THAT YOU'RE A HATER... I'D LIKE YOU TO FUCKIN TELL ME ONE FUCKING CRUNK SONG THAT SOUNDS LIKE BAY SHIT

I'll fuckin DESTROY you in this do NOT EVEN TRY to go AT IT wit me fool!

"Hyphy killed itself when it was first called a movement because you can't have a movement of something so narrow (goin stupid, giggin etc)"

THAT RIGHT THERE SHOWS HOW MUCH YOU'VE ACTUALLY HEARD OUT THIS HYPHY MOVEMENT AND HOW MUCH YOU ACTUALLY KNOW.

you're just bandwagoning sack of shit like the rest of dudes postin bullshit here.

and i'm not makin this personal either... EVERYTHING I'M SAYING IS MY VOICED ATTACK TOWARD YOUR FUCKIN MENTALITIES TOWARDS HYPHY

but i can't fuckin enlighten you if your mind is closed.

Nov 21, 2007
NOW THERES A BANDWAGON DICK RIDIN BITCH :)
LMFAO...

BAY VERSION OF CRUNK

makes me wanna slap you upside the head. SORRY THAT YOU THINK THE RADIO DEFINES HYPHY
It does, cuz thats all hyphy was meant to do, conform to the radio.. so now explain to me how it doesnt define hyphy if hyphy is made to soften up bay rap so its playable on the radio..

fuckin dumbass. shit i'd damn you to hell for sayin BAY VERSION OF CRUNK
but i'm a nice guy so i wont fuckin DOOO that... not like i can tho... i aint JEBUS

AND IT FUCKIN SEEMS APPARENT THAT YOU'RE A HATER... I'D LIKE YOU TO FUCKIN TELL ME ONE FUCKING CRUNK SONG THAT SOUNDS LIKE BAY SHIT
I ain hatin im just speakin on the obvious. Crump, crunk, hyphy, in the end, its all the same shit.. Just a new word for a new genre of softer rap made for the radio.. So sorry i crumbled your cookie in thinking hyphy was something original... ok, maybe the word "shaboobalaboopy is pretty original but original dont make it tite..

I'll fuckin DESTROY you in this do NOT EVEN TRY to go AT IT wit me fool!
Destroy me? LMFAOOO okk buddy i wont say no more about your candy coated music..

"Hyphy killed itself when it was first called a movement because you can't have a movement of something so narrow (goin stupid, giggin etc)"

THAT RIGHT THERE SHOWS HOW MUCH YOU'VE ACTUALLY HEARD OUT THIS HYPHY MOVEMENT AND HOW MUCH YOU ACTUALLY KNOW.
ok, what is the definition of hyphy. (without mentioning goin stupid or dancin)
because if thats all hyphy is, just a new catch word for dancin to music then it isnt really much of a 'movement' now is it..

you're just bandwagoning sack of shit like the rest of dudes postin bullshit here.
No, actually, ive been here for a long time and my opinion hasn't changed. Ive remained consistent, I knew that hyphy had reached its peak already..

and i'm not makin this personal either... EVERYTHING I'M SAYING IS MY VOICED ATTACK TOWARD YOUR FUCKIN MENTALITIES TOWARDS HYPHY

but i can't fuckin enlighten you if your mind is closed.
Im not takin it personal folx. Thats just your opinion bout my opinion. We ain sayin "you talkin shit bout my opinion, we can meet up bitch!!" lolol..

Ive spent my entire life in the bay, Now to have an oakland thing be labeled to represent all of bay music as a genre is pretty sad.. the bay got talent throughout many of the cities,

Feb 8, 2004
www.youtube.com
^^^^^^^^^

IMO hyphy and crunk are way different......The only thing simuliar are the sounds of the synth.Lingo,dances,attire and vibe are all different.Usually hyphy music is uptempo and crunk seems to be slower tempo.We seem to have more slang associated with hyphy then crunk does and there also seems to be a certain type of way to dress thats also associated with hyphy......I dont see how you figure its the same and that the only difference is a word.I detailed how different crunk is from hyphy,can you tell me the simuliarities?

Nov 5, 2005
Newark, CA
www.djgunjan.com
@ FILTHYBAY ENT.

once again

"E-40 & FED GANG - GO HARD OR GO HOME"
"TURF TALK - I GOT CHIPS"
"TURF TALK - BRING THE BASE BACK"
"MISTAH FAB, E-40, TURFIE - SUPER SICC WID IT REMIX"
"THE TEAM - JUS GO"
"Turfie feat. FAB, Thunderbird - SICKER THAN YA AVERAGE"
"E-40 feat TURF TALK - THIS GOES OUT"
"FEDERATION - HYPHY (REMIX)"
TOO SHORT - SHITTIN ON EM

CORNY RIGHT? JUST GIGGIN AND GOIN STUPID RIGHT?

GOIN CRAZY IS JUST A BRANCH OF HYPHY

yea... like i said... KNOCK THE BULLSHIT NOT THE TREAL SHIT. THIS IS WHAT HYPHY IS ABOUT...

AND YOU TOLD ME TO DEFINE HYPHY:

SEE THOSE SONGS UP THERE? THATS MY DEFINITION OF HYPHY IN A NUTSHELL.

IF YOU CALL THAT PLAGIARISM... IN MY OWN WORDS: HYPER, CRAZY, FEEL-GOOD, MOTIVATIONAL, GET YOU OFF YOUR ASS ON YO FEET, DON'T LET THE BULLSHIT MESS UP YO SWAG, BE TREAL.

I'M LOOKIN FOR A "STAY ON YOUR GRIND AND GET YOUR WEIGHT UP, AND GO HARD AS POSSIbLE" VIBE WHICH I CAN DEFINITELY SAY COMES FROM THIS HYPHY SHIT MORE THAN ANYTHING ELSE. YEA OTHER MUSIC CAN DO IT... BUT HYPHY HELPS ME KEEP THAT ATTITUDE.

and so you think hyphy, crunk, crump etc. are in essence the SAME SHIT?

obviously you're not implementing your knowledge of music. i'm not gonna say you don't know shit cuz I don't know you personally... the vibe one gets is COMPLETELY different from EACH of these genres though!

like previously stated... the dance, the attire, the feeling is ALL different.

YOU ALSO apparently think music is defined by whats played on the radio?
are you that messed up in the head to think ANY kinda music is defined by whats on the radio?! Might you be just another prized victim of clearchannel communications (and illogical / stupid as well)... then i feel sorry for you mayn! loL!

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN--- THIS JUST IN... SOULJA BOY DEFINES HIPHOP?

YOU GET WHAT I'M SAYIN?

AND HONESTLY... WHY DO YOU DISS HYPHY ANYWAY? LOL YOU GOT SOME HIDDEN AGENDA / IS IT IN YOUR BEST INTEREST?

I SUPPORT HYPHY CUZ I LOVE IT AND I CAN RELATE THE VIBE TO MY OWN ATTITUDE.

YOU ARE VOICED IN YOUR OPPOSITION OF HYPHY BECAUSE...?

Mar 5, 2006
Hyphy still very alive i just hate when all the rich ass white kids out where im livin think they hella hyphy n hella bay think they goin dumb n shit... this almost makes me want to kill hyphy myself... i love the music trax has the best beatz out n music... but get this fukin rich kids off the bandwagon...

Nov 5, 2005
Newark, CA
www.djgunjan.com
Hyphy still very alive i just hate when all the rich ass white kids out where im livin think they hella hyphy n hella bay think they goin dumb n shit... this almost makes me want to kill hyphy myself... i love the music trax has the best beatz out n music... but get this fukin rich kids off the bandwagon...
don't trip baby soulja boy is handlin the task well ;)

Mar 5, 2006
lol soulja boy kinda a fool... i wish Fab and 40 could here you fukers say hyphy dead... hed shoot you in the face n fuk the bullet hole... fukin mac dre turnin in his grave...

Mar 5, 2006
shit hes album says it all... HYPHY AINT DEAD... belive wat you want but you'll be back on the bandwagon as soon as a nation wide hit like tell me when to go comes back... for a while hyphy was spreadin to everywhere... south listenin to hyphy n shit... David banner said it the other night on KMEL... Hyphy and crunk will unite into one big Genre of music... You'll see fukin haters... who cares if it doesnt spread neway its the music of the bay... When you see Quinn gettin into the hyphy shit you kno its gonna spread... Quinn and 40 pioneers of bay music if they go hyphy the bay goes hyphy... dont like it move down south...