HUSALAH appreciation thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
I ain't go thing nothing else to say online.
I'm always thru Cali ( but you already knew that) n when I'm at the top of the 209 I'll be glad to see how you really fell in person.
Once again you got me fucked up cuz I Ain't ever made a photo shop or do that drama shit here but You can tell me to my face who you ran my name thru and what they had to say. Til then move on to the next poster fuckin dramatic ass wanna be gladiator FatBlunts209 @FatBlunts209

Jan 18, 2006
Yeah should go in the classics but will probably will get deleted. Still crazy to me after all these years the truth finally comes out and none the faggots that been running there mouths about Hus have anything to say except Fatblunts who is biased and will jump off a cliff for Awax. I might just have to start bumping threads up, I remember a lot. Not many people are safe at the moment lol

FatBlunts209

2 SWISHERS = 1 BLUNT
Feb 21, 2008
STOcKTON
Your fake as fuck gossiping like a little hoe... Your speaking on a case that doesn't concern you and apperently you have no shame in lying to defend your little bitch ass story... But your a real tuff guy I get that... But you know if hus was a rat Abel would have wrote awax a letter so he can put it on one of his CDs confirming it but he hasn't... That case don't make sense to me it nvr has either way he's free making moves living life w no repercussions if anything wax paid for it more than he has...
Ok Justin dont get your thing In such a knot it aint my fault someone who knows u off this sure made a thread about u an exposed your case on here u little ratt lol..do i need 2 revive that thread?

FatBlunts209

2 SWISHERS = 1 BLUNT
Feb 21, 2008
STOcKTON
I ain't go thing nothing else to say online.
I'm always thru Cali ( but you already knew that) n when I'm at the top of the 209 I'll be glad to see how you really fell in person.
Once again you got me fucked up cuz I Ain't ever made a photo shop or do that drama shit here but You can tell me to my face who you ran my name thru and what they had to say. Til then move on to the next poster fuckin dramatic ass wanna be gladiator FatBlunts209 @FatBlunts209
Oh ok u threating me now..well I have no problem at all telling u to your face you fake as fuck.kan kare less what u tryin to prove I kan roast u to the extreme right now but I'm not into all that bullshit u said my homies hood sound funny to u well I'm callin u out sayin u funny in general my nigga so get off where u mad at once again don't dish somethin out if u Kant accept it in return..mr g..the g for gentleman..stay in your lane u doin better than half of everyone on here props on that..I'm aktive tho so I don't take funny style ass shit lightly homie..that's like laughin at Visalia sounding like Australia lil dumb shit but I ain't gonna come ima thread an laught about it..done with u blood say whatever u want I'm a overlook your responses..

FatBlunts209

2 SWISHERS = 1 BLUNT
Feb 21, 2008
STOcKTON
Yeah should go in the classics but will probably will get deleted. Still crazy to me after all these years the truth finally comes out and none the faggots that been running there mouths about Hus have anything to say except Fatblunts who is biased and will jump off a cliff for Awax. I might just have to start bumping threads up, I remember a lot. Not many people are safe at the moment lol
I'm my own person I'm speakin on my own behalf my nigga u got shit fucked up..

FatBlunts209

2 SWISHERS = 1 BLUNT
Feb 21, 2008
STOcKTON
And what kills me is the same people who talked hella shit about killa Tay all of a sudden on his dick..shows how fake niggaz is and will switch on anyone at any givin moment ..no loyalty in some of y'all..I forget what type of individuals b on here I shouldn't put so much effort on this site I forget how hella nigga b going behind these names..at the end of the day nothing sai on a message board kan affect my daily life jus kills me tho seeing how some of y'all think and the hit some of y'all do and say nowadays...

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
Oh ok u threating me now..well I have no problem at all telling u to your face you fake as fuck.kan kare less what u tryin to prove I kan roast u to the extreme right now but I'm not into all that bullshit u said my homies hood sound funny to u well I'm callin u out sayin u funny in general my nigga so get off where u mad at once again don't dish somethin out if u Kant accept it in return..mr g..the g for gentleman..stay in your lane u doin better than half of everyone on here props on that..I'm aktive tho so I don't take funny style ass shit lightly homie..that's like laughin at Visalia sounding like Australia lil dumb shit but I ain't gonna come ima thread an laught about it..done with u blood say whatever u want I'm a overlook your responses..
Saying i Dropped out ain't roasting to a northerner. That's highest form of disrespect that can spread like wild fire. .for the last time.. I said the typo was funny and gave you a lot of respectful outs to realize I'm not against you or making yall out to be fake. Or clowning the set. Nightingale was a funny auto correct.. I'm on my phone right now... again, I even put the correction. We've interacted for years here and back in the day on psn. Id really ask you to come get at me like WTF Is this about g.just on some real shit... I'm too grown for the threats n gonna move on from this now

FatBlunts209

2 SWISHERS = 1 BLUNT
Feb 21, 2008
STOcKTON
Saying i Dropped out ain't roasting to a northerner. That's highest form of disrespect that can spread like wild fire. .for the last time.. I said the typo was funny and gave you a lot of respectful outs to realize I'm not against you or making yall out to be fake. Or clowning the set. Nightingale was a funny auto correct.. I'm on my phone right now... again, I even put the correction. We've interacted for years here and back in the day on psn. Id really ask you to come get at me like WTF Is this about g.just on some real shit... I'm too grown for the threats n gonna move on from this now
I kan see where u komin from..I respect that..but it is what is my nigga I ain't backin down from shit u offended by what I said do somethin about it besides typin up some feelings..until then my feathers ain't ruffled one bit by what anyone gotta say..now karry on..

FatBlunts209

2 SWISHERS = 1 BLUNT
Feb 21, 2008
STOcKTON
coming from a nigga that got another nigga label tatted on him before he even met him lol

fuck you and fuck pyrex and that fonky ass tattoo on ur finger lol broke bummy ass nigga
Move a few ps of outdoor swear the don of the bay. Have 2 seats u fat ass mark..worried bout what another man tat on his body.fck outta here with shit blood u swear u roastin a nigga from a tatt? Bomedy ..