HUSALAH appreciation thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

FatBlunts209

2 SWISHERS = 1 BLUNT
Feb 21, 2008
STOcKTON
And mr g I run with hella nortes u ain't speakin bout shit I'm talkin to u directly not your hood or homies just you ..had Hellla nortes wit me when wax was out here too so what u really hollerin bout my nigga??all of a sudden niggaz wanna gang up I. Me I'm all for it my nuts is big unlike Cheeto I kan aktually grab mines..

FatBlunts209

2 SWISHERS = 1 BLUNT
Feb 21, 2008
STOcKTON
nigga i still say fuck tay lol fuck ur team too u fake ass gangbanger wannabe oakland nigga
Props on the Tay shit I feel it..and nothin fake bout me and mines don't b so quick to judge off a few pics my nigga Instagram aint my life I don't posty every move on it trust me and FatBlunts damn sure aint my hood alias..u dont know me my nigga and I don't know u never met u ..how am I tryin to be a Oakland nigga? I fucks wit the town tuff Oakland loves me..explain that part tho I'm baffled..

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
And mr g I run with hella nortes u ain't speakin bout shit I'm talkin to u directly not your hood or homies just you ..had Hellla nortes wit me when wax was out here too so what u really hollerin bout my nigga??all of a sudden niggaz wanna gang up I. Me I'm all for it my nuts is big unlike Cheeto I kan aktually grab mines..
Damn I don't even know what else to say. It's all there man.
Re-read it my posts, it can't be clearer. No one said I can turn all nortenos On you, I said if one told you mr.g from North side visa dropped out tell me who ..if not don't be trying to spread that on my name. Especially just cuz Your on a warpath and i never even really fuckin dissed you.