HUSALAH appreciation thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
I wasnt asking you i was asking AP.9... or wait did yall run him off the site with yall fuckboy shit?

...ok

anyways sup wit these fuckboys on this thread talking about how they going to meet up after work and be gays together..... why dont yall just PM eachother like some descret little fuckniggas and leave this thread if yal aint postin no HUSALAH music... God i gota dig thru so much bullshit around here..
bro its 2015 we don't have to be discrete about being gays together anymore.

May 9, 2002
anyways sup wit these fuckboys on this thread talking about how they going to meet up after work and be gays together..... why dont yall just PM eachother like some descret little fuckniggas and leave this thread if yal aint postin no HUSALAH music... God i gota dig thru so much bullshit around here..
Hey you should cry about it more.

And while you are at it...leave. Crybaby.

Jan 18, 2006
this thread did get to off topic but damn is it funny. Anyways this shit right here has me trippen every time i play it in the whip. So dope and was like the last song Jacka and Hus did together on a offiicial project. Jacka shows giimpses of what separated him from the rest with the dope hook. I dont why but reminds me also no matter what alcohol abuse, drugs, lean or whatever he could of done to himself it didnt matter in the end

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
I wasnt asking you i was asking AP.9... or wait did yall run him off the site with yall fuckboy shit?

...ok

At my expense or not, that's fuckin hilarious
I'm dead.

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
@ hus & jack are on almost every track on that.

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
that track badman dumb slap with hus & lil aj

"see the dark" revives my hope in hus. its his best work since he got out. cheeto @cheeto Arson @Arson T-Rip @T-Rip what yall think

Last edited:
Jan 18, 2006

"see the dark" revives my hope in hus. its his best work since he got out. @cheeto @Arson @T-Rip what yall think

you aint lying, he sounds his old self. Like for the past few years it sounded like he lost his flow but lately hes been sounding so much better. Song is pretty good also

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002

"see the dark" revives my hope in hus. its his best work since he got out. cheeto @cheeto Arson @Arson T-Rip @T-Rip what yall think

He writing again, good to see.

Feb 19, 2014

Wait til you hear the new solo he's got coming! Personally heard a few & they were some of the best shit i've heard from him. Years in the making.

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA

might be the best thing he's ever recorded