HUSALAH appreciation thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
I can dig that Tay but what lies have Ben told? There's paperwork proof in your face..all niggaz ever do is try to sugar coat the hus shit and beat around the bush..killa Tay me and u got 14 bricks in a spare we get blurrped u tellin me we doin less than 2 years?? See where niggaz comin from..
he did less then 2 years? now you making shit up.

FatBlunts209

2 SWISHERS = 1 BLUNT
Feb 21, 2008
STOcKTON
So his labeled a courier now? How would any law enforcement know that? They jus looked at hus and was like knaw he's a good dude he wasnt part of it qrong place wrong time right? Gues it was hus lucky day ..

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
So his labeled a courier now? How would any law enforcement know that? They jus looked at hus and was like knaw he's a good dude he wasnt part of it qrong place wrong time right? Gues it was hus lucky day ..
They know that because his boss was a fbi informant for years, thats how, fact if hus was never caught, all the same dudes would be doing the same time in jail.

Props: _A1_ and _A1_
Mar 5, 2014
Niggas Gotta remember 1st offense matters,who you got for a lawyer matters,mistakes in the arrest and in the trial matters. There's alot that can happen and noone knows everything that goes on in everybody case or the type of programs after sentencing the person might be available for, The truth is I dont know dude or about his case and I dont care but people always bring him up being a snitch with PSD they showed that proof with Hus everyone just says there's proof but still telling people to take their word for it never showing proof if you havent held the paperwork or seen the paperwork you cannot say there's paperwork but niggas now and days dont even understand there is not paperwork on every nigga Some niggas take stands and some niggas is informants give the police info before it happens but again The only way someone should care about this situation is if they had folks locked up over it and in that case shouldnt be no talkin just handelin bizzness or if you planned to work with the nigga buisness wise because you dont wanna get caught up in other niggas situations when you just got a buissness situations but the cheerleadin from the sideline shit sayin hes a snitch hes this and that and you dont even know the nigga or even know about the nigga is a bad look you basically dick ridin the nigga

Mar 5, 2014
To be real It seems like somebody Informed on Hus it seems like the cops knew where and when he was gonna be If someone did inform on him the snitch is prob whoever did that but again thats speculation but you see how easy it is to shift blame on anybody. Perception is not reality!

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
To be real It seems like somebody Informed on Hus it seems like the cops knew where and when he was gonna be If someone did inform on him the snitch is prob whoever did that but again thats speculation but you see how easy it is to shift blame on anybody. Perception is not reality!
He was set up, by his boss, thats fact, his boss did 10 days in jail, even know he was way higher up then the chain then hus, and got breaded out by the fbi.

FatBlunts209

2 SWISHERS = 1 BLUNT
Feb 21, 2008
STOcKTON
They know that because his boss was a fbi informant for years, thats how, fact if hus was never caught, all the same dudes would be doing the same time in jail.
If I shoot someone and my boy in the car with me but had no clue what hoe I was on and we get caught.he getting charged for murder as well..I see where niggaz comin from but how can u set someone up to transport that many keys? Come on now really smh..sugar coat all u can if that's the case the main dude locked up over all this would've vouched for hus not label him a rat.he the. Main rat? Did he keep it solid no..

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
A well know good out here in Stockton .crack jokes if u want fact is many people who can vouch for dude being a rat keep beating around the facts that's there tho..fact remains your favorite rapper snitched..keyword "fact"..
C'mon now homie. I don't care for huss in any form or fashion. The typo was and is .. (you still ain't edited it yet).. funny.

FatBlunts209

2 SWISHERS = 1 BLUNT
Feb 21, 2008
STOcKTON
C'mon now homie. I don't care for huss in any form or fashion. The typo was and is .. (you still ain't edited it yet).. funny.
I kan see from an outsiders view probably funny to u but the niggaz who was in Feds ain't laughing ..and u ain't even a aktive member anymore so don't on some good shit u have no clue of..

FatBlunts209

2 SWISHERS = 1 BLUNT
Feb 21, 2008
STOcKTON
More fuckery in this thread and fck niggaz then anywhere tho.. 137708 whatever the fuck Justin wham pole a real snitch told on hos homeboy ..mr g who dropped out his gang left that life won't bust a grape if they came right now and shot up his hood..I respect him tho he doin his family thing like a man should but on the other hand crackin jokes on a aktive hood it's only fair I send shots back..

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
Your putting way too much on it now.. We always been straight on here.
Thinking back you might be mis-remembering that since your amped up.
Reading it saying nightingale is funny cuz it sounds like a medieval place and I stand by that. I ain't dissing none of the hoods nor people blah blah.

But Now you really wanna say something so foolish like I ain't active cuz you see me nice and corporate squared up outta state on my Instagram succeeding like I'm supposed to I'm have to call Bullshit blood.
Just cuz I ain't dry switching on my self every day like yours don't mean I wit it. I get calls from a level 4 frequently so I know where I stand.
Only thing I'm a say bout hood shit or reach out for my line.
Check yourself tho. All those threads pilling up on you I wasn't in em..
Battling over this Bullshit: never have... years ago just said it's obvious huss a snitch. You drunk? FatBlunts209 @FatBlunts209

Aug 28, 2015
Fresno,Ca
WWW.KILLATAYCAPONE.COM
ALL THE INFO ABOUT WHAT WENT ON HAS NOT BEEN SPOKEN ON BUT WE 10 YRS DEEP INTO THIS PART, WHICH IF U KNEW WHAT HAPPENED WAS KIBBLES AND BITS. IT STATES IN THE PAPERWORK THAT ALL THE PHONES WERE TAPPED PRIOR TO ANYTHING GOIN DOWN AND AFTER THE FIRST ARRESTS WERE MADE THEN THEY WENT AND GOT THE BIG FISH AND CAUGHT EM WITH 73 WHICH MAKES THE 14 LOOK LIKE SOME GUPPY SHIT. ITS NOT MY JOB TO CLEAR NOBODYS NAME BUT I DID READ ALL 50 PAGES AND AFTER THAT FELT THAT EITHER A DEAL WAS TAKEN FOR A LESSER SENTENCE OR THAT THE INFORMANT THAT HAD LIKE 30 PPL TOOK DOWN ALSO PROTECTED HUS AND NAMED HIM AS A COURIER CUZ IT SAYS IN BLK AND WHITE THAT HE WAS GIVEN LESS TIME CUZ HE HAD NO MEANS TO MAKE MAJOR PROFIT OFF OF THE DEAL SO SOMEBODY
SAID SOMETHIN.
I DID NOT SEE ANYTHING SAYING THAT SO AND SO TOOK THE STAND OR POINTED THE FINGER AT ANYONE BUT MADE NO JUDGEMENTS CUZ U NEVER KNOW WHAT GOES ON BEHIND THOSE DOORS AND WHAT KIND OF DEALS ARE ARRANGED.
BEFORE THE INTERNET, THIS DEFINITELY WOULD HAVE BEEN HANDLED A DIFFERENT WAY AND THE FACT THAT HUS WAS NOT PC'D UP AND DID SHOWS FREELY LIKE HE DID MUST MEAN SOMETHIN CUZ IF U RAT ON CERTAIN ORGANIZATIONS THERES ONLY ONE WAY TO SAVE YOUR LIFE AND THATS WITNESS PROTECTION. JUST MY VIEW BUT HONESTLY I NEVER CARED ABOUT ALL THIS SHIT LIKE THAT CUZ I WASNT THERE AND NEVER HAD A GOOD FEELING OR ANY LOVE FOR THE INFORMANT YEARS BEFORE ALL THIS HAPPENED.
#MOBBIN

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
Your putting way too much on it now.. We always been straight on here.
Thinking back you might be mis-remembering that since your amped up.
Reading it saying nightingale is funny cuz it sounds like a medieval place and I stand by that. I ain't dissing none of the hoods nor people blah blah.

But Now you really wanna say something so foolish like I ain't active cuz you see me nice and corporate squared up outta state on my Instagram succeeding like I'm supposed to I'm have to call Bullshit blood.
Just cuz I ain't dry switching on my self every day like yours don't mean I wit it. I get calls from a level 4 frequently so I know where I stand.
Only thing I'm a say bout hood shit or reach out for my line.
Check yourself tho. All those threads pilling up on you I wasn't in em..
Battling over this Bullshit: never have... years ago just said it's obvious huss a snitch. You drunk? FatBlunts209 @FatBlunts209
Damn dude called you a drop out, and your not?

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
More fuckery in this thread and fck niggaz then anywhere tho.. 137708 whatever the fuck Justin wham pole a real snitch told on hos homeboy ..mr g who dropped out his gang left that life won't bust a grape if they came right now and shot up his hood..I respect him tho he doin his family thing like a man should but on the other hand crackin jokes on a aktive hood it's only fair I send shots back..
Says who? You? Cuz Your mad? Really cracking jokes? Sensitive ass gangster i even stated the correct hood, after letting it be known 4 you.
Dead this stupidity you have no real reason to try to speak on me or mine

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
Fuck No Arson @Arson
I am highly regarded and embraced by my people.
Siccness.net trolls could never put smutt on that
This fools on one

Aug 28, 2015
Fresno,Ca
WWW.KILLATAYCAPONE.COM
AND I JUST WANNA SEND A SALUTE OUT TO THE HOMIE STEVE AND ALSO THANK HIM FOR TAKING HIS TIME TO BRING ME THE SCRIPT AND ALSO LETTING ME KNOW HOW HE FELT. AND I NEVER HAD A PROBLEM WITH AWAX SPEAKIN WHAT HE FELT BUT IMHO MAKING IT INTO A CYBER PARADE WAS WHAT RUBBED ME THE WRONG WAY AND INITIALLY WHY I INVOLVED MYSELF IN SOMEONE ELSES BUSINESS....MY INTENTIONS WERE TO MAKE EVERYBODY STAND UP ON WHAT THEY SAID ON AND OFFLINE AND POSSIBLY GET SOME FACE TO FACE COMMUNICATION BETWEEN THE PARTIES INSTEAD OF ALL THIS WE GOIN THRU NOW AND IN THE PAST. THE FIGAZ WILL NEVER BE THE SAME WITHOUT UNI SO MUSIC WISE WE JUST HAVE TO APPRECIATE HISTORY THAT WAS MADE INSTEAD OF EXPECTING SOME MIRACLE MUSIC TO SURFACE. OUTSIDE OF THE SICCNESS, THE PPL WHO CARE AND ARE INVOLVED WILL HANDLE THEIR SHIT HOWEVER REGARDLESS OF WHATS TYPED ONLINE.
ITS NOT SLANDER IF U CAN BACC SOMETHING UP WITH ACTUAL FACTS. SOME PPL MIGHT WANNA WRITE THAT DOWN AND STUDY IT CUZ THE TRUTH NEVER CHANGES AND THE TRUTH DONT LIE OR FABRICATE ITSELF. BUT PPL DO. 1

FatBlunts209

2 SWISHERS = 1 BLUNT
Feb 21, 2008
STOcKTON
Fuck No Arson @Arson
I am highly regarded and embraced by my people.
Siccness.net trolls could never put smutt on that
This fools on one
Troll? U niggaz stay on here gossipin photoshopping pics hoe shit..some of u only or balls on this site and not off it and that's where u wrong at thinkin of me and any of mines is on some fake shit I didnt like what u said and I know u damn sure dont like what I said ..I would krack jokes on your hoods name but visalias murder rate must've took a major decline since u left the city of it I'm sure..I ain't out to prove shit I'm jus callin it how I see it..

Last edited:
Feb 14, 2004
Your fake as fuck gossiping like a little hoe... Your speaking on a case that doesn't concern you and apperently you have no shame in lying to defend your little bitch ass story... But your a real tuff guy I get that... But you know if hus was a rat Abel would have wrote awax a letter so he can put it on one of his CDs confirming it but he hasn't... That case don't make sense to me it nvr has either way he's free making moves living life w no repercussions if anything wax paid for it more than he has...