HUSALAH appreciation thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
Last edited:
Nov 11, 2006
Whennyou stretch shit from a dope fiend to fit yo narrative... You might be a homo.
Well then I guess your bf is a homo because isn't that exactly what he did when he posted the vid of tay and the dope fiend to his ig and then created the whole "Killa tay got punked" bullshit?

Nov 11, 2006
E @el650 ....unless you are one of a-waxs many screenames, you ridin wayyyyyyyy too hard for another man. Get off the nuts of some irrelevant underground rapper. A-wax has a mouth and fingers of his own to say or type whatever he wants, (as long as bu approves of it). Why the fuck do u feel do obligated to ride so hard for some ho ass snitch that can't even show his face in the bay?

Mar 26, 2014
E @el650 ....unless you are one of a-waxs many screenames, you ridin wayyyyyyyy too hard for another man. Get off the nuts of some irrelevant underground rapper. A-wax has a mouth and fingers of his own to say or type whatever he wants, (as long as bu approves of it). Why the fuck do u feel do obligated to ride so hard for some ho ass snitch that can't even show his face in the bay?
Can't show his face in the bay? Lol check Instagram dumbshit wax was posted in Fillmore district day before yesterday... That's the bay right? Or you autistic?

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
Nevuary 33rd it's been over for the rat bastard why you think he hasn't dropped a solo album in a decade? I heard him and BA are dropping group album tho you might wanna look into it
yep thats why he brings down the house doing shows every week, with bitches lined around the corner who wanna fuck with em.

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
Can't show his face in the bay? Lol check Instagram dumbshit wax was posted in Fillmore district day before yesterday... That's the bay right? Or you autistic?
Let me get this straight, you're still pretending you're not A-wax right?

Yet you memorise exactly where wax is everyday from his instagram posts?

You really didnt think this other screen name through. wtf is your character meant to be, a-wax's personal stalker?

Mar 26, 2014
Let me get this straight, you're still pretending you're not A-wax right?

Yet you memorise exactly where wax is everyday from his instagram posts?

You really didnt think this other screen name through. wtf is your character meant to be, a-wax's personal stalker?
your bf wrong and he doesn't know shit..... U mad? If wax can't show his face in the bay how was he in filmore just a couple days ago?