HUSALAH appreciation thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
What on siccness???? Lol check the scoreboard in real life. It's been over and jacks gone now why think all those faggs jumpin on philthys ship. Listen to jackas verse on black armor with Tnutty....I never had any respect for the jacka after I heard him say that on his verse.
what line stood out to you?

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
damn all the A-wax fans that went hard on Hus for snitchin do yaal condone this? Is it diff in yall eyes? Grim I think this maybe fuel for your diss record
or all of em quoting tay over and over and ruining every thread with that shit, I really don't give a fuck about this shit, but I always have hated hypocrites.

Mar 5, 2014
or all of em quoting tay over and over and ruining every thread with that shit, I really don't give a fuck about this shit, but I always have hated hypocrites.
I aggre especially niggas who snitched/snitch then accuse another nigga of snitchin It almost makes it seem like they snitched then put it off on whoever to avoid suspicion

Mar 5, 2014
A damn shame when a Grown Man gotta make a hidden account to share how he really feels tho Im still not gonna take sides for niggas in a situation that has nothing to do with me I just throw my lil input here and there but thats some weak ass shit breh especially with how you dissed Tha Jacka Knowin he gone and cant defend him self Lost all respect