HUSALAH appreciation thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
Most niggas dont know goin platinum dont help the artist tlc went platinum and was still broke the labels makes all the money its better to stay independent and gather 100,000 loyal fans
Anybody with a brain, especially a underground rapper, would do a album with platinum sales for free, just based on future money they could charge for features, the amount of other rappers who would want features, show money, future record deal up front money, tons of reasons, its smart business period.

Mar 26, 2014
heard some of lavish songs mozzy got a few songs I like but he talk to much in his songs naming names places shit shouldnt nobody know outside of they group/gang/click what ever they call themselves that Mac Blast with Lav and DB was aite but but that wasnt a good look for Lav teamin up with somebody like db for a diss record
Couldn't agree more about Mac blast db ruined it I can't stand DB all of his shit sounds fuckin terrible and he always looks broke and ashy as hell in some bs southpole outfit filming a video on his metro in a motel 6.

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
Did u see the video of the "fight" at X fest? That shit was weak lol. Aint shit happen to Hus, and A-Wax wasn't even in the "fight". Wax has not done shit personally. As for the waka song, I don't know why don't you enlighten me on that and how it is even relevant here. Hus is riding around pittsburg and continually doin shows. If he is a rat, and allowed to do all this, then what does that say about A-Wax? All talk. Again, don't get it twisted I fuck wit Wax but I just aint biased, I call it how I see it.[/QUOTE

What you gotta say about berner dishoning your boy after seeing the Pwork? Hus got his studio ran in wax was giving out hus features for free on his Twitter he said.... How do you explain getting caught with all those kicks and only getting 4yrs???cmon bro you think if you got caught out of state with all those bricks you'd only be doing 4yrs???? Your crazy. If you want to support a snitch go right ahead . Also what Abt hus sleeping in that abandon building with the tweaker and getting his gun took from him lol
what paper work is that? you mean the 2 pages outta 50? that say no where that he told? or that don't have a 5k1? you know when people have hot paper work its usually sealed? do you even know what a 5k1 is? if berner hated on dude for that, then he is a square.

Apr 11, 2003
Broadbeach, AUSTRALIA
yea I know about mozzy heard everything he's put out not a big fan to be honest with you his flows garbage only hits he has philthy rich is on and he just linked up with Cedric singleton which prbly isn't the best move if u ask anyone who was on black market. Also I've got a question for you... Do you listen to LAVISH D? #FREELAVISH D

I really dont get Philthys popularity. The first song i ever heard from him was "Thinking if you" and i really liked it so i checked out some of his other catalogue and the next track i stumbled across was Lonely Girl with Pooh Hefner which i really liked too.

But every other song i found after that was boring and below average. Especially his recent stuff. Am i missing something here? How is he so popular, is there an album i completely missed?

Lavish D is a beast, he needs to get out and get some proper backing behind him he could have a long career.

Mar 26, 2014
Anybody with a brain, especially a underground rapper, would do a album with platinum sales for free, just based on future money they could charge for features, the amount of other rappers who would want features, show money, future record deal up front money, tons of reasons, its smart business period

So selling all those records while you get nothing for the work you put in is a smart business move? You must be autistic how does that make sense? What future record deal did he get a deal with strange a decade too late? I've been to lynch concerts bro I can assure you he's not powerballing off his shows like you may believe.... Your wrong

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
Lav is dope rapper, but his enemies say he is a snitch, for turning his benz when they beat his ass and took it, so is he a snitch too? you not gonna listen to him based on somebodies word now? see where this is going S @Southernhumboldt707 .

Mar 26, 2014
I really dont get Philthys popularity. The first song i ever heard from him was "Thinking if you" and i really liked it so i checked out some of his other catalogue and the next track i stumbled across was Lonely Girl with Pooh Hefner which i really liked too.

But every other song i found after that was boring and below average. Especially his recent stuff. Am i missing something here? How is he so popular, is there an album i completely missed?

Lavish D is a beast, he needs to get out and get some proper backing behind him he could have a long career.
Philthy spent a lot of $ on his image jewelry, cars ,clothes and started spending$ on big name artist features and he blew the fuck up. Jim jones signed him to vamp life which prbly didn't hurt either. It blew my mind seeing boxes of red bottoms philthy had stacked to the ceiling in his day in the life video dude prbly literally had 200 pairs of red bottoms $200k+ just in shoes

Mar 26, 2014
Lav is dope rapper, but his enemies say he is a snitch, for turning his benz when they beat his ass and took it, so is he a snitch too? you not gonna listen to him based on somebodies word now? see where this is going S @Southernhumboldt707 .
That's some BS how can you even compare the situations.... Lav got jumped and his car stolen at a gas station he reported his car stolen obviously for insurance who got charged did lav testify? That's like saying mess is a snitch because in Reno he filed a report so he could get his insurance $ for his jewelry that was took that's not snitchin its being smart and not taking another loss in a fucked up situation. Hus Ratted on his plug because he couldn't take his time like a man now that man is sitting in jail for decades not the same AT ALL. Lav D just took 6years on the chin so his boys could pretty much walk he's the opposite of your life partner James RATliff

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
That's some BS how can you even compare the situations.... Lav got jumped and his car stolen at a gas station he reported his car stolen obviously for insurance who got charged did lav testify? That's like saying mess is a snitch because in Reno he filed a report so he could get his insurance $ for his jewelry that was took that's not snitchin its being smart and not taking another loss in a fucked up situation. Hus Ratted on his plug because he couldn't take his time like a man now that man is sitting in jail for decades not the same AT ALL. Lav D just took 6years on the chin so his boys could pretty much walk he's the opposite of your life partner James RATliff
post paper work where it say he told, or shut the fuck up, taking it all personal, did hus fuck your bitch? where is the 5k1?

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
if you sucked mozzy dick you would believe him like you do wax, cause you would suck his dick if he let you, weirdo ass stan.

Last edited:
Mar 5, 2014
if you sucked mozzy dick you would believe him like you do wax, cause you would suck his dick if he let you, weirdo ass stan.

Yea I dont know bout that whole Hus situation but Mozzy Snitchin on records name places and all that shit is crazy to me he gave up alot of info in that song Im just bein honest and in alot of other songs Thats not a good look It sucks kuz dude is talented but niggas outside his hood gonna take notice to that you got outta state niggas knowin about the situation because of shit he said on a record I swear now and days police just tell they snitches to record a record not sayin Mozzyhavin meetings with the cops but he talk to much

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
Yea I dont know bout that whole Hus situation but Mozzy Snitchin on records name places and all that shit is crazy to me he gave up alot of info in that song Im just bein honest and in alot of other songs Thats not a good look It sucks kuz dude is talented but niggas outside his hood gonna take notice to that you got outta state niggas knowin about the situation because of shit he said on a record I swear now and days police just tell they snitches to record a record not sayin Mozzyhavin meetings with the cops but he talk to much
hmm a rapper who puts too much street shit on record, and names drops a lot, reminds me of somebody, but i can't put my finger on it.

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
Your a faggot that's all you can say because you know what I said is on point. You can go back to doming husalah now or did hus already bust in your mouth now your letting Ap.9 cut your hair? Go to sleep bitch
still hanging off other mens words into of thinking for yourself like man, I'm done with you, you proved how stupid you are, thinking hoodratmatt's obvious sarcastic post could be real, gullible dumb fuck.

Mar 26, 2014
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IautDHXZL-c
The best duo in bay history, even over 40 and b legit to me.
You sound like a real bitch what did you and hus play dress up together back in highschool faggot??? get your toungue out of that snitch faggot husalahs spoke hole and you realize his careers been over you can dwell on the old songs with the jack all you want but at the end of the day it's over for your boy as much as you don't want to realize it's been a rap since he was exposed only faggots like you would ever support a taddle tale bitch and there's not too many of you or husahs bitch ass would of dropped a cd what's the last thing he came out with? Hustlin since the 80's? That was a decade ago

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
You sound like a real bitch what did you and hus play dress up together back in highschool faggot??? get your toungue out of that snitch faggot husalahs spoke hole and you realize his careers been over you can dwell on the old songs with the jack all you want but at the end of the day it's over for your boy as much as you don't want to realize it's been a rap since he was exposed only faggots like you would ever support a taddle tale bitch and there's not too many of you or husahs bitch ass would of dropped a cd what's the last thing he came out with? Hustlin since the 80's? That was a decade ago
tell us how you really feel stan.