HUSALAH appreciation thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 28, 2015
Fresno,Ca
WWW.KILLATAYCAPONE.COM
ITS CALL AN AD LIB

Ok Tay Tay... But for real what's with all the echoing after you say your words on your words? You never thought that could sound annoying as fuck to someone?
I USE IT AS AN INSTRUMENT AND HYPE TRACC FOR MYSELF AND NOT PARTICULARLY ANYONE ELSE. THE FUNNY THING IS, IF MUSIC IS ANNOYING, UNLESS ITS ON THE RADIO, PPL HAVE THE CHOICE NOT TO LISTEN TO IT. IF U WANNA BE A CEO MAYBE U CAN ADVISE PPL, BUT U AINT NOTHIN RESPECTABLE OVER HERE. #KNOW THAT

Aug 28, 2015
Fresno,Ca
WWW.KILLATAYCAPONE.COM
A-Wax does have the gayest fanbase. Ive never heard someone slapping A-Wax in my life. I know someone whos on his nuts but thats cuz he knows him but other then that nada
I SAID THAT BEFORE...I KNOW PPL WHO KNOW HIM AND STILL NEVER HEAR NOBODY SLAPPIN HIS SHIT....AND I LIVED IN THE 925 OVER A YEAR. NADA WHICH MEANS HE AINT THE TRUTH

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
And what you don't think you can cash out for followers? You must have been in special education ed if you believe those numbers
dude gets like 6000 likes on some of his picks dumb fuck, you mean like a guy who would cash out for a record label chain when he isn't even on that label to look cool? keep going dumb fuck, I'm sure you in your rx shirt finger fucking yourself listening to a-wax.

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
Imagine how mad A-Wax was when this was showing on MTV jams constantly

not as mad as when Waka did hella songs with jacka and hus for free, and he had a bitch fit melt down, like fuck bro, your jealousy is so transparent, the figs are them dudes when it comes to Pittsburg, always have been, no slander, or bought fake chains, or any of that bull shit will ever change that, they have classic product that will never go away, I think dude has problems with Tay over with meth dream 6th mob figa fantasy that was never close to reality.

Aug 28, 2015
Fresno,Ca
WWW.KILLATAYCAPONE.COM
I REALLY KNEW HE WAS A FRAUD WHEN I CAME ON HERE AND CAUGHT HIM LYING ABOUT TALKIN TO C BO ON THE PHONE AND THEN WENT BACC AND DELETED HIS LIES WHEN I BUSTED HIM OUT. AND HE'S EVEN MORE OF A FRAUD FOR RUNNIN WITH RUMORS THAT THE AVERAGE PERSON WITH COMMON SENSE KNOWS ISNT TRUE.
#MOTHERS SHOULD SWALLOW PPL LIKE THAT

Last edited:

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
lol how you gonna make a song called "these bros aint loyal". That has to be one of the gayest titles to a song of all-time
giving out hus verses for free like some scorned women, that something like a bitch would do after you stop fucking with her. Hus could never release another album again, compare the sales, the sales don't lie, the whole point of being a artist is people seeing your art, Hus is a very talented artist, even his pictures he takes on ig are artistic and dope as fuck, Hus is the truth, and a certified bay legend.

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
I remember at 1 point when he thought he was about blow up through Konvict in a interview he said wasnt even worried about the Mob Figaz. That they were just local rappers. Like 7 years later he still doesnt have half the fanbase they have/had
Pipe Dreams.

Nov 4, 2005
I REALLY KNEW HE WAS A FRAUD WHEN I CAME ON HERE AND CAUGHT HIM LYING ABOUT TALKIN TO C BO ON THE PHONE AND THEN WENT BACC AND DELETED HIS HIS LIES WHEN I BUSTED HIM OUT. AND HE'S EVEN MORE OF A FRAUD FOR RUNNIN WITH RUMORS THAT THE AVERAGE PERSON WITH COMMON SENSE KNOWS ISNT TRUE.
#MOTHERS SHOULD SWALLOW PPL LIKE THAT
Killa tay ? lol

Dec 8, 2010
he said he was posting with the title of this post.

BUT GUESS WHO HAS THE MOST EDUCATION AND SIGNS THE CHECCS PUSSY.....
I GUARANTEE BOTH MY SONS HAVE BETTER CAREERS THAN U AND WONT HAVE 2 DISCREDIT OTHERS TO DO IT CUZ THEY GOT A REAL ONE BEHIND EM. DEAL OR NAH??
#LOOKS LIKE CHECCMATE CUZ MEN MAKE THE MONEY, MONEY DONT MAKE THE MEN U BITCH.
#MOBBIN

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
I remember at 1 point when he thought he was about blow up through Konvict in a interview he said wasnt even worried about the Mob Figaz. That they were just local rappers. Like 7 years later he still doesnt have half the fanbase they have/had
that was all bull shit, somebody asked Akon about him, and he didn't even know who the fuck it was, and the "Konvict" website that listed him a artist, was owned by b12, just another way to try to force his way into the game, like made up beef that failed miserably.

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
Time to blow this site up... every thread turns into "you shut up... no you shut up... no you shut up"... if you dont like wax, dont speak on him. Dont like tayt? Dont go in tayt threads. Think hus is a snitch? Stay away from him... j macc bringin up akons brother in every post... grimlyn just being here... its a fuckin joke...

Jan 18, 2006
Time to blow this site up... every thread turns into "you shut up... no you shut up... no you shut up"... if you dont like wax, dont speak on him. Dont like tayt? Dont go in tayt threads. Think hus is a snitch? Stay away from him... j macc bringin up akons brother in every post... grimlyn just being here... its a fuckin joke...
now you wanna say something. I know you like A-Wax, not saying you a dickrider like the rest but its not ok when your not the one going at a rapper right?